I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
What about dead people?
Good point.

To rephrase yet again (and so avoid offending anyone):

"Merry Christmas to everyone, alive or dead, who may or may not have any problems!"

I think that pretty much covers all the territory...

But wait... what I'd like to know is that is there no one in here who feels offended because they feel that I am too inoffensive?

Someone needs their fill.
I think you've lost the concept that this forum is ABOUT ME!!! Lol, just kidding, seriously I wish everyone a merry christmas and a happy new year. I have to say it's about time we started getting some good films this year. It seems that all the good films have been crunched during the christmas holidays when they think people don't spend time with their families. So...can't wait for King Kong, Narnia I'm hoping to see today I just don't know if anyone wants to go.

Well my dogs are a bit put out, I mean you did not wish the animal kingdom Merry Christmas.

Lets put a smile on that block
He's got a point there you insensitive scum. HOW COULD YOU.

Randomly visiting for now
This thread is cool, can't believe I haven't seen it already. I love everyone too!

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love Unregistered.

Unregistered is just to die for and I can't live another day without Unregistered. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

Unregistered, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

Unregistered, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, Unregistered, now and forever.

I was like "WTF!!!" when I just saw this thread. Then I noticed it was posted like 3 years ago so now......I'm a little disappointed.

Seriously though, there was another Escape here awhile back.
And I thought I my name was special.

Originally Posted by Escape
Seriously though, there was another Escape here awhile back.
And I thought I my name was special.
But you are special

How foolish of me. Merry Christmas to all my canine friends and a happy new year.

You're only as healthy as you feel
I Love you too so you want to get marrie ????????

Originally Posted by nebbit
But you are special
Ahh, how sweet.

Originally Posted by Robert DeNiro
I Love you too so you want to get married ????????
Um nah, not married. But thanks alot, it did feel good. I just wanted to hear those words for the first time said at poor ugly, lonely old me.

So, how've the holidays been treating all of you?

and where is Unregistered?

What? wow i mean ..... heh.... thank you im flattered but can someone please tell me why i cant start a new thread? lol i need it bad since i need to ask a few questions asap lol....

btw thanks......i hope you are a female since im a male

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Albedo
What? wow i mean ..... heh.... thank you im flattered but can someone please tell me why i cant start a new thread? lol i need it bad since i need to ask a few questions asap lol....

btw thanks......i hope you are a female since im a male
Do you mean doing the potty dance bad? Who's bad?

Post some thoughts and you'll be able to start threads. When I say thoughts I mean posting ideas, views, opinions... using big people words, inside voices, and clues if ya got 'em.

It's a great bunch here treat em' like you like em.

Enjoy...

One of my co-workers just asked who Nony was and why he loved me...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
One of my co-workers just asked who Nony was and why he loved me...
Not loved... Love! Tell the co-worker that I love you cause you taste like a Diet Dr. Pepper.

im RHODRI
hey