What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I'm blowing my nose.
Just a little more information than I needed

You ready? You look ready.
I just watched Cinderella Man and now, time for bed. Warmy, comfy, and safe. It's all good.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Being the only Mofo from Glasgow, what can I say?
I have an alibi.
Sometimes this city sucks so much, the local news carried a story about a group of youths attacking a Santa Claus in a shopping centre and stealing all his presents for the children!!!
Couple this with it being " murder capital " and now " heroin capital " of Europe and hopefully my fellow Mofo's will realise why I want out of this city so bad.
Difficult to feel seasonal when you're city centre is full of junkies and beggars when you're doing your shopping, everyday I detest my home city more and more.
Please Santa, give me my greencard and a one-way flight to NYC!!!
A city close to mine is the capital for STDs in my state. First thing they tell you when you arrive at the college is, "Don't forget condoms." Lol.

Chillin on moFo, but also getting ready to go running.

Waiting for food. And tomorrow I'm going to go hang out at this one guys house. I just met him this year and I'd very much like to have him as a friend.

just counting the last 50 1/2 hours till christmas!

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just had a kiwi fruit.

Rock 'n' Roll!

Just woke up and now I'm waiting for this one guy to call me.

EDIT: Now I'm just waiting for the guy to come on over and pick me up.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Getting ready to go away
Where are you going?

I'm breathing.
*nerd laugh*
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Just got back from that guys house. Real nice house, real nice family. Yup, I got a new friend. It was lots of fun hanging out there. Lot better then anyone else I've hung out with.

Originally Posted by John McClane
time for bed. Warmy, comfy, and safe. It's all good.
For some reason this made me feel grateful, thanks.

Praying that the person who spiked my brothers drinks last night at his work's night out will never see me, or there will be trouble....

Posting this message and watching my two little sisters while my mom goes to grocery store.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I'm drinking Bailey's out of a half pint glass (makes a change to straight from the bottle I guess ) and preparing for tomorrow's....arghhh today's sherryfest...

Watching It's A Wonderful Life and typing this post on my laptop.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Listening to the Dresden Dolls in my new cd player. After this I am going to work.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/