Movies you couldn't even finish.

Tools    

The True Meaning Of Christmas
8 Mile
The Matrix
Constantine

I just tried watching "The Day After Tomorrow" on HBO, and it was just TERRIBLE!!

I See You When You're Sleeping
Yeah, sometimes when you step into a puddle you know you'd going to get your feet wet.

You're only as healthy as you feel
Requiem for a dream
People i know
Dr.Strangelove
The Exorcist III

Thank god that i'll never see those movies again

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Robert DeNiro
Requiem for a dream
People i know
Dr.Strangelove
The Exorcist III

Thank god that i'll never see those movies again
Ack!!! Strangelove?? Seminal film, so great. I also really like The Exorcist III, as it has some great performances and one of my favorite performances by Brad Dourif.

Requiem for a Dream is an amazing achievement in editing, and is incredibly visceral. How one could fall asleep during this film totally baffles me. it is an assault to the senses and to the mind....

28 days...6 hours...42 minutes...12 seconds
I tried watching BELLY again......it failed.

Suspect's Reviews

You're only as healthy as you feel
Originally Posted by Sedai
Ack!!! Strangelove?? Seminal film, so great. I also really like The Exorcist III, as it has some great performances and one of my favorite performances by Brad Dourif.

Requiem for a Dream is an amazing achievement in editing, and is incredibly visceral. How one could fall asleep during this film totally baffles me. it is an assault to the senses and to the mind....

About Requiem for a Dream i fill in sleep during the movie cause
it's music and the scense with harry's mom those scense were great but boring

yours, mine, and ours
titan ae
christmas with the kranks
i, robot
sharktale

The Matrix Reloaded

The Chronicles Of Riddick
Catwoman

Pret a Porter (Ready to Wear)

Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy

Just a girl who loves movies
Eyes wide shut .. with due respect to the movie, I just couldn't watch it till the end ...

Originally Posted by dojo
Eyes wide shut .. with due respect to the movie, I just couldn't watch it till the end ...
I watched it once and didn't like it, most people I know loved it, so I gave it another go and didn't make it to the end

MovieForums Extra
Originally Posted by nebbit
I watched it once and didn't like it, most people I know loved it, so I gave it another go and didn't make it to the end
I ended up falling asleep. Maybe I'll try it again.....

Most recent film I couldn't finish was the Dukes of Hazard. Do I really need to explain why?

Originally Posted by everything-irish
Most recent film I couldn't finish was the Dukes of Hazard. Do I really need to explain why?
No, but some explanation as to why you even bothered trying to watch it in the first place is probably necessary.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by dojo
That film should only be used as a sleeping aid.