What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

I'm just kissing my Boyfriend who is picking me up from college and taking me back to Virginia Today for the holidays. I 'm am also posting this message after the kissing of course. My priorities are in order. I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Spoony
I'm just kissing my Boyfriend who is picking me up from college and taking me back to Virginia Today for the holidays. I 'm am also posting this message after the kissing of course. My priorities are in order. I haven't seen him since Thanksgiving.
Virginia is the best state. Woot!! I just woke up. Got some much needed sleep.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

MovieForums Extra
Sneaking a peek here while I'm at work. The boss is out of town....while the cat's away.........

"nothing, chilling, watching the game having some milk" lol

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelilah
having a cup of tea, warming up and enjoying my new sweater - it's chilly today!
Ah, you must stay warm. We don't want you to catch a cold now.

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by John McClane
Ah, you must stay warm. We don't want you to catch a cold now.
awww
I'm doing my best to avoid it, believe me. Taking my zinc and everything. How's your day going?

awww
I'm doing my best to avoid it, believe me. Taking my zinc and everything. How's your day going?
So boring. To keep from getting even more bored I found a very complicated piece of equipment and took it apart. Let's just not mention the fact that I had some parts left over. Ssh!!!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
So boring. To keep from getting even more bored I found a very complicated piece of equipment and took it apart. Let's just not mention the fact that I had some parts left over. Ssh!!!

Leaving work to head to Taco Bell because I have orders to get some Mexican food. Heh they did not say it couldnt be fast food made by Americans that really isnt Mexican Food, but I am sure my teenagers will not mind.

Trying to decide if I want to go get something to eat or just settle for a bowl of cereal...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Trying to decide if I want to go get something to eat or just settle for a bowl of cereal...
What you need to do is swing by Virginia and I'll treat ya to a bowl of Texas Tavern's famous chili.

Wrinkling my nose at the thought of cereal for dinner. : /
Poptarts, sure.. but cereal? I've never gotten that concept.
Hm....cereal is good. Are you cawazy woman?

What you need to do is swing by Virginia and I'll treat ya to a bowl of Texas Tavern's famous chili.
Sounds good… so… if a little redhead shows up asking for chili…

Wrinkling my nose at the thought of cereal for dinner. : /
Poptarts, sure.. but cereal? I've never gotten that concept.

I never really ate cereal for dinner until recently... but, it's just such a hassle to get something to eat here now and the choices so limited, that, for now, cereal is like a delicacy...

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Sounds good… so… if a little redhead shows up asking for chili…

I never really ate cereal for dinner until recently... but, it's just such a hassle to get something to eat here now and the choices so limited, that, for now, cereal is like a delicacy...
No MRE's?