I love you, Unregistered

Tools    

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
LMAO! The last time I looked at this thread, it wasn't working, so this time I was completely confused. And heartbroken, to learn SexyCeleb didn't really propose.

Originally Posted by Sexy Celebrity
Yes, ladies and gentlemen, I DO love nebbit.

nebbit is just to die for and I can't live another day without nebbit. *SIGH... FAINTS... RETURNS*

nebbit, will you marry me? C'mon, we'll go to Vegas and when we get back, we'll have tons of pictures to post in the MoFo Personal Pictures Thread.

nebbit, give me your answer true. Will you marry me?!?!

I love you, nebbit, now and forever.
You seem to be living quite well without me

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
What, no flowers, chocolates or long walks in the park???
I'm not that type of boy!
Who says the age of romance is dead?
Have you been reading that Scots Husband Mail Order Catalogue again.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The Adventure Starts Here!
I think the joke gets exposed once someone (See nebbit above) posts a reply with a quote in it. HER name shows up, even though when I personally read the original message a few posts up from that, it said "Austruck" throughout.

Darn, I'd forgotten about this thread, so that really woke me up this morning.

A system of cells interlinked
And here I thought Austruck had flipped her lid. I saw a post called "I love you, Sedai" with her name under it....I was getting ready for the inevitable backlash from Yoda....

where's Sexy Celebrity??

when was this thread started anyways??

Originally Posted by starrdarcy
where's Sexy Celebrity??

when was this thread started anyways??

He pops in and out when he can... and according to the 1st post in the thread, this thread is almost 4 years old...

and still hilarious...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

this thread has 4 years old? hmmmm ....
i would not say its hilarious though.
kinda stupid.

It makes you feel good, then you see it's all lies and your heart gets ripped out and stamped on it over and over again. Mofo is like a bad girlfriend. Bad girlfriend. Bad

Well i wasnt around 4 years ago when this thread was made but i like pretending its about me .
thanks for all your love guys

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
yeah, everybody loves Unregistered
...which is sort of amazing, considering the gossip about Unregistered, no? Did you know that Unregistered owes Yoda $300 from an old bar bet? Something about Unregistered's feet not being on the ground at the time...? I tell ya, that Unregistered is a wild one.

What's all this about me?

couple of questions...

1. when did this get turned back on??

2. and what's the actual code? -bbusername- ?

Originally Posted by Eyes

1. when did this get turned back on??
I don't know but I think its cute

Originally Posted by SamsoniteDelila
which is sort of amazing, considering the gossip about nebbit, no? Did you know that nebbit owes Yoda $300 from an old bar bet? Something about nebbit's feet not being on the ground at the time...? I tell ya, that nebbit is a wild one.
Shhh don't tell everyone

I'm So Lost :O

The Reaping 7/10
Transformers 8.5/10
Flight of the Living Dead 6/10
The Invisible 6/10
Return to House on Haunted Hill 1/10
Planet Terror 8/10
A Mighty Heart 7/10