What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Raspberry Beret - Hindu Love Gods

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Some Cities - Doves.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Raspberry Beret - Hindu Love Gods

Hindu Love Gods? A Prince cover by R.E.M. minus Michael Stipe but with two Mike Mills' instead (by the look of that photo)? Do I have an unforgivable void in my music history knowledge?

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

The City Sleeps In Flames

R.I.P. Dimebag Darrell Abbott 66-04
"Proud To Be Loud" - Pantera

Breathe (2am) ~ Anna Nalick

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

I got for good luck my black tooth.
"Dear Mrs. Roosevelt" - Bob Dylan

From The tribute concerts to Woody Guthrie. When it comes to folk and folk rock it doesn't get much better than this album.

There's treachery afoot!!!

'Garden State' -The Soundtrack

Paint it Black - Rolling Stones