Quote of the Day

Tools    

Love of one's country breed hate of another.

If I may, I'd like to submit mine that's in my signature just below......

I am having a nervous breakdance
I think there is a certain perversity in my music in that I continue, you know, to eat at the same ball of vomit year after year.
-Nick Cave

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

"The only thing we really have any control over is whether we are good, or evil."

Someone's opinion of you does not have to become your reality. ~ Les Brown

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Can we try with real bullets now?
"Holy crap I just got hit with a golfball!"

~ Someone who was just hit on the head by a bit of hail

The People's Republic of Clogher
The best research for playing a drunk is being a British actor for 20 years. - Michael Caine.

"To do everything you enjoy is difficult, but to enjoy everything you do is a miracle."

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it. ~ W.C. Fields
Only a old cynic like Fields would say that.

Can we try with real bullets now?
"Every hour wounds. The last one kills."

"Don't knock masturbation, it's sex with someone I love."

-Woody Allen

The People's Republic of Clogher
But he was nothing, he offered nothing, and he promised nothing. He had no humor. He was insignificant in every way and consequently I didn't pay much attention to him. But when he passed out in my bathtub, then I noticed him. I'd been in another room, talking to the bright people. I had to have him taken away. - Hunter S Thompson on George W Bush, 1974.