THX logo changes

Tools    

Anyone else notice that THX Inc. has started changing their traditional THX introduction on DVDs now. I've found 3 DVDs where the THX is different...Terminator 2 Ultimate Edition, Toy Story 1 and Toy Story 2. Has anyone else found any other discs like this? The 3 I've found are so cool that I'd be willing to buy a DVD just for the new intro.

Movie-Fever.com | New! Movie Fever Forums

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
X-Men has thx, but there is no actually logo, just a sound test.

I don't think I know what you're talking about but I saw a Dvd where the intro said "The audience is listening!" It was pretty cool because I have surround sound and it sounded just like in the theatre. I think that's the only one that's said that so far. I like it.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I think this is what shes talking about. Usually the THX logo is just the fade in of the letters THX and there is that sound that gets gradually louder. Don't know about The Toy Stories but in T2 instead of the usual fade in, it is liquid metal morphin into the letters THX and then sound.

Fight Club has a THX test on it and more DVDs are going in this direction. The T2 THX change was sweet with the liquid metal. The two Toy Story discs have little toys building and then fixing the THX logo when it doesn't work quite right.