What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

anytime

My respect for "Nebbie" is amazing..dunk em darlin'...dunk em...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Lying awake in awe of Nebbits smileys!!! ( ooooh-er that sounds a bit naughty in a very British 1970's kinda way! )
Isn't insomnia great?

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

The Adventure Starts Here!
Nebbs, your day sounds ... ummm... BUSY. I do a lot of that last one, but not nearly enough of the other ones. I'm just not domesticated yet. Thankfully, my husband doesn't seem to mind. He says he didn't marry me for my cleaning or my cooking. (wink wink nudge nudge knowwhutimean?) Good thing!!

Oh ... at this very moment, I'm finally RELAXING after finishing my second novel a half-hour ago! Tomorrow I have to tweak and edit it. Even more fun, yeah baby!

Standing in the Sunlight, Laughing
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
...Isn't insomnia great?
I'm not a fan, really. Had it last night and actually, no, it sucks. I hope you soon get back to sleep. <~meant to be inspritational

Well according to my mum, I was born an insomniac, even as a baby apparently I would lie awake most of the night! The house I stayed in after I was born was haunted, so maybe that has something to do with it,
I see dead people ( does best Hayley Joe Osmet impression he can ),
ok, I don't see dead people, but maybe I'm possesed by an insomniac ghost!!!
Man these sleeping pills don't mix well with alcohol!

Originally Posted by Austruck
Nebbs, I'm just not domesticated yet.
Good Girl, I was Obsessional when i was young, now ................Robert is becoming neater as he gets older, which is great as i HATE housework ..............................it is boooooooooooooooooooooring

That feels better

history *is* moralizing
full moon always means insomnia to me, and insomnia is a good movie, althought the best about insomnia is Fight Club

You ready? You look ready.
Finally, monthes after my trip I was able to upload all my photos to one site. I just finished today. This site will let you see all the wonders that I witnessed. http://mrmcclane.zoto.com/ and http://mrmcclane.zoto.com/galleries

The first link is if you want to download a photo in it's highest quality, but the second link is easy to browse through the photos. I hope you all enjoy.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Avoiding work. Watching this guy on www.ditty-o.com There are a bunch of videos on there that are pretty funny. Started out shopping for Mp3 player, but have been watching these hilarious videos the last 30 minutes or so. They are funny and it beats work!!!!

Channel surfing.
Just watched the end of Scandal, now I find out Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon is showing on Sunday night, sweet!!!!
My fave chop sockey movie, Enter the Dragon is a close second!!!

Just 'ate' some SPAM.... and I'm thinking I smell some more...

Originally Posted by superwinner
Avoiding work. Watching this guy on www.ditty-o.com There are a bunch of videos on there that are pretty funny. Started out shopping for Mp3 player, but have been watching these hilarious videos the last 30 minutes or so. They are funny and it beats work!!!!

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Spam, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Caitlyn you just opened a pandora's box of bad childhood memories!
Expect constant bills for the therapy I'll have to endure!
I can't even watch Monty Python's sketch about Spam without feeling a little queasy!
Oh, well, the monster in the cupboard has just been replaced by a pink meat like substance that will give me endless nightmares.

Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Spam, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Caitlyn you just opened a pandora's box of bad childhood memories!
Expect constant bills for the therapy I'll have to endure!
I can't even watch Monty Python's sketch about Spam without feeling a little queasy!
Oh, well, the monster in the cupboard has just been replaced by a pink meat like substance that will give me endless nightmares.

Spam-mares... ... I had forgotten about those...