What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

For A Few Dollars More (replacing my Vanilla with the Special Edition), Memento (3-Disc Special Edition) and Conan The Barbarian (2-Disc Special Edition). All with DTS.

Crash--I never did make it to the movies to it, and with all the talk about this movie from friends and so on I just had to buy it

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
Going to laugh my sock off at Scrubs!!!
You're lucky. It doesn't hit here till November for some reason. You're also lucky you didn't pay more than five pounds for The Grudge

"TAXI" season three
Carlito's Way ultimate edition
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Can we try with real bullets now?
I bought The Big Lebowski over the weekend, but I haven't watched it yet...........

Originally Posted by Misirlou
I bought The Big Lebowski over the weekend, but I haven't watched it yet...........
Get to it I love it

Taking care of planet Earth
Last DVD I bought I think was Godfather III Special Edition so I have all three movies. Not got round to watching any of them on DVD yet so I might try to do it this weekend

The People's Republic of Clogher

I don't think I've seen this since the good ole' Moviedrome days (a BBC2 film series presented by Alex Cox who always managed to shoehorn in some of his own).

for $4.99 at Blockbuster, with a bunch of special features. Shaft rules.

Man of La Movies
Memento Special edition...because I didn't have it and got a good price on Ebay

Shop Smart. Shop S-Mart

My Reputation: Holy Crap, I'm Well thought of!!!?? I think we're going a little far here??

Taking care of planet Earth
My last puchases:

I am the Nightrider!
Ah Nebbit, I think I'm beginning to love you!

Here's my additions to the grand collection!

UJ

The People's Republic of Clogher

I'm always rooting through the bargain bins and found this for £3.99. Fantastic commentary (as always) from Scott, who spends as much time talking about making Blade Runner as he does this movie.