clock trouble

Tools    

Has the site's internal clock been about twelve minutes fast for everybody lately, or is it just me?
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Originally Posted by Holden Pike
Has the site's internal clock been about twelve minutes fast for everybody lately, or ois ot just me?
It's always been 14 minutes fast for me. So no, it's not just you.

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Yes, it's been about 12 minutes or so fast for me too.

Can we try with real bullets now?
I just noticed mine is about ten minutes fast

Make you want to watch Timeline or something, but yeah mine is off too.

It has been that way for me too. My computer clock reads 8:02.

the Mofo post time reads 8:17

My life isn't written very well.
Me too. Funny.

r66-The member who always asks WHY?

No, mine's working perfect.

You guys are weird.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I got for good luck my black tooth.
It's always really fast for me. It says I posted at 2:33 AM but here it's only 10:18 P.M.. That seems like too big a difference to be a time zone issue.

You just probably need to set your time zone.

Click on User CP, then Edit Options. Scroll down to Date and Time Options and choose your time zone.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
Will do, thanks Slaymaster.
Yyyeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhh................ don't call me that again.

My time is fine too... so I guess that means Slaymaster and I are the only ones in our right time...

Terrible joke...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Originally Posted by Caitlyn
...so I guess that means Slaymaster and I are the only ones in our right time...
You can call me anything.