Movie Tab II

Tools    

Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Im intrigued. Whast this about Sed? Should i rent it?
I rented this back when it was new to VHS because the cover said something in the lines of, “If you like The Blair Witch Project, you’ll love this!”

Liars.

It has one hell of a creepy ending, but that’s about it.

Originally Posted by Lance McCool
Broken Flowers
(d. Jim Jarmusch)
Man…I hate being broke. I gotta see this. And soon!

Originally Posted by Thursday Next
Sin City....wow. Just wow.
Yay!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
The Winslow Boy (1999, David Mamet)
I keep passing this one up. It sounds like you enjoyed it and that’s good enough for me.

Originally Posted by voneil7
The Third Man - 4/5 Excellent film!!
Yay!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Proud Member of the Soprano Family
Tupac Resurrection-Better then I thought it would be

Can we try with real bullets now?
Days of Thunder-Definitely the best Nascar movie out there.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Misirlou
Days of Thunder-Definitely the best Nascar movie out there.
Was that like Top Gun but with out the wings?

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Was that like Top Gun but with out the wings?
Without the wings and without that song "Take My Breath Away"

Without the wings and without that song "Take My Breath Away"
Makes me want to watch the movie Six Pack.

Makes me want to watch the movie Six Pack.
What is Six Pack?

What is Six Pack?
I think it's a movie with Kenny Rogers who is a race car driver and is some how stuck with some kids who steals car parts.

I think it's a movie with Kenny Rogers who is a race car driver and is some how stuck with some kids who steals car parts.
Now I want to watch it

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Rear Window

Easily one of my top 4 Hitchcock films. (I have only seen 4 )

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I keep passing this one up. It sounds like you enjoyed it and that’s good enough for me.
Likewise for me until I saw it on sale. Think of Merchant Ivory with Mametian dialogue (though restrained, he can't help himself. Help himself? Though restrained, he can't). Excellent commentary with Mamet, Jeremy Northam and Nigel Hawthorne (still can't believe he's gone) and Rebecca Pidgeon, who's only slightly less annoying than usual - the only minus point.

A system of cells interlinked
Barton Fink (Coens, 1991) - Finally got to see this Coen Bros. movie, and I thought it was fantastic. Subtle and thought provoking. Wonderful symbolism in the film. Highly recommended, a great commentary on art and artists...

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
Spider-Man 2 - 4/5 I thought this was much better than the first one.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Chocolat --- Little Juliette Binoche is so cute in this movie, bless her little cotton socks! This movie is so cute it will charm the pants off you

I got for good luck my black tooth.
The Machinist

Quite a bit like Memento, but I liked it better. It is more relatable as Christian Bale's character is an everyman, while Guy Pearce plays the James Bond of people with mental disorders.

The Graduate-Hilarious and the Simon and Garfunkel music was awesome

"Mrs. Robinson, you're trying to seduce me. Aren't you?"

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Strummer521
Rear Window

Easily one of my top 4 Hitchcock films. (I have only seen 4 )
I really like Rear Window, the set design in which Hitch shot the movie is amazing. I think if i had that view to look at all day i'd be where Jimmy is too, but without the wheelchair. The tension towards the end when Lisa is over in that bad mans apartment is almost unbearable, especially when the man finally spots L.B and comes over. Oh my. My only problem with the film though is i think it is far too long. It could be made a lot shorter, but instead Hitch chooses to really flesh out the misogynistic character of L.B and i'm not really sure it's that necessary. Glad you liked it Strumm