What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by nebbit
Red is good
Yeah, but I'm now gonna have to buy a medallion the size of a dustbin lid....and white slip-on shoes.

What was I thinking?

Oh well, photos on the way in a few weeks of Dave's new image.

Maybe I can perfect a Fonz impression

MovieForums Extra
Feeling sleep deprived after working all night at the bookstore with thousands of crazed Harry Potter fans!

Inlove with her icecream: I'm picking a booger out of my nose, I'm sitting on the john and there's no toilet paper left and I just had a BM, while talking to my Ma who is also my brothers, sisters, cousins, fathers, aunt twice removed, but then brought back, and ALSO I'm eating ice cream!

D.M : I'm leaving..

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Yeah, but I'm now gonna have to buy a medallion the size of a dustbin lid....and white slip-on shoes.
Ooooooooo now that I wold like to see.

Originally Posted by nebbit
Ooooooooo now that I wold like to see.
Please tell me this isn't an early mid life crisis...I'll be colouring my hair next.

Right now I'm gathering up a few DVDs to take to my brother in hospital. His parents bought him a mini DVD player and screen but my mum forgot to lend him any actual movies

He's not a big film fan so I'll bring a few Spielbergy, Matrixy, Mission Impossibley type things (and slip in some Coen Bros - a kid's gotta start somewhere).

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Right now I'm gathering up a few DVDs to take to my brother in hospital. His parents bought him a mini DVD player and screen but my mum forgot to lend him any actual movies

He's not a big film fan so I'll bring a few Spielbergy, Matrixy, Mission Impossibley type things (and slip in some Coen Bros - a kid's gotta start somewhere).
Next time you see him, tell him that you've rallied a lot of support for him. I last counted at least 12 mofo's who are putting him in their prayers.

Checking out MoFo one more time before I head home to … wishing Tatty's brother a speedy recovery… ...and wondering if fried frog legs are any good…

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Caitlyn
Checking out MoFo one more time before I head home to … wishing Tatty's brother a speedy recovery… ...and wondering if fried frog legs are any good…
Good nights, Caity and a get well to Tat's bro!

I'm just not able to doze off!

Originally Posted by Eyes
Next time you see him, tell him that you've rallied a lot of support for him. I last counted at least 12 mofo's who are putting him in their prayers.
Don't worry, I have done.

There's one particular MoFo here who my mum thinks is great too.

Apart from me.

She tolerates me.

Bruce Campbell Groupie
I'm watching adverts waiting for the next music video on Kerrang channel to come on.

Neutral Milk Hotel
I put my Portable DVD player next to the computer so i am watching Jurassic Park and MOFOin it AT THE SAME TIME! DUN DUN DUN
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

Trying to induct a friend into Mofo

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Eyes
Trying to induct a friend into Mofo
Try leaving a trail of Reese's candies around. I think I saw that in a movie once.

Originally Posted by Anonymous Last
Try leaving a trail of Reese's candies around. I think I saw that in a movie once.
interesting, but I think I'll just let her decide for herself, if I presented chocolate, it just wouldn't be fair.

You ready? You look ready.
Having a bit of culture shock.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by John McClane
Having a bit of culture shock.
You're not back home already, are you?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."