most memorable rape scenes?

Tools    

for me it's the one in Pulp Fiction.....poor Ving Rhames.....

another is the one in Robocop... though she wasn't actually raped ... the bullet through the skirt is classic.

oh and the one in Amican History X.... damn!!!

Oh, yes, let's all just sit around the table and discuss our most memorable movie rape scenes. Yes, yes. Oh, the memories are just coming back... there's a giant flood of rape scene memories in my brain right now. Yes, yes, yes. Oh, how I wish I could have them all on trading cards to collect...

I'm waiting for Rape Scenes: The Broadway Musical. Or mayhaps this'll be the subject of the next AFI list? 100 Years, 100 Rapes.

WORST THREAD EVER.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

I was going to start a Most memorable "taking a pee in public" scene thread, but I think after the lackluster response this one is getting I will refrain. Actually though I think I once made a most memorable childbirth thread that did not do too bad...oh well.

Lets put a smile on that block
Hell, if were talking about our bestest, most favourite rape scenes, why not chuck in our best peadophile scenes as well! Oh the memories! Remember that time when...

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
If you check out some of the other sections you'll find one thread asking about what to call new rabbits!
Rabbits........good
Favourite rape scene.......bad.
Nuff said.

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

Arresting your development
Some people simply must share everything that causes an electrical impulse in their brain.

Oh yeah let me just think up my favorite rape scene. Let me just pull one out my ass since they are so memorable and enjoyable. Oh there are so many I just don't know which one is my favorite...

Agreed on WORST THREAD EVER.

I'm not old, you're just 12.
oh wow. just when I think I've seen the worst thing ever....I see the worst thing ever. yeah.

"You said rape twice."
"I like rape"
- Blazing Saddles.

haha.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

Philia: That's the brute who raped my country, Thrace!
Pseudolus: He raped Thrace?
Philia: And then he came and did it again! And then again!
Pseudolus: He raped Thrace thrice?

A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum

The People's Republic of Clogher
Do we really need this tasteless thread cluttering up the forum?

Freedom of expression's one thing but this bugs the heck out of me...

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
I'm with Tacitus on this one.

Couldn't we remove this thread?

ROGER COBB
Just because my grandfather didn't rape the
environment and exploit the workers doesn't
make me a peasant. And it's not that he didn't
want to rape the environment and exploit the
workers, I'm sure he did. It's just that as a
barber, he didn't have that much opportunity.

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Holden Pike
ROGER COBB

Just because my grandfather didn't rape the
environment and exploit the workers doesn't
make me a peasant. And it's not that he didn't
want to rape the environment and exploit the
workers, I'm sure he did. It's just that as a
barber, he didn't have that much opportunity.

After a post like that one... why would anyone want to remove this thread? Maybe Yoda or a Mod can lay down the law of what's expected around these hills and lock the sumbitch'!