What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I got for good luck my black tooth.
wow JRS, most people would do anything not to see commercials but you bought them on dvd. Interesting.

Originally Posted by Sedai
Jason, you should have stuck with the rated version of American Psycho, it flows better...IMO.
I already have the previous releases of American Psycho both rated and unrated versions.

IMO... the new release seems to be more effective. To me at the least.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
wow JRS, most people would do anything not to see commercials but you bought them on dvd. Interesting.
Hey, it's a piece of history. I grew up watching those commercials. It's like going back in time to those good ol' days.

I just bought Bubba ho-tep two days ago...

The People's Republic of Clogher

"I'm setting up the biggest deal in Europe with the hardest organization since Hitler stuck a swastika on his jockstrap."

Lines like that are reason enough to buy this...

The Machinst
American Pscyho (Special Edition)

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
UHF, because it was cheap, my vhs copy has long since departed, and i believe life is better with some Stanley Spudowski's Clubhouuse!

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by The Sarge
UHF, because it was cheap, my vhs copy has long since departed, and i believe life is better with some Stanley Spudowski's Clubhouuse!
Oh, you SO deserve a hug for that comment! Gotta love that parody of Money for Nothing, too.

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Austruck
Oh, you SO deserve a hug for that comment! Gotta love that parody of Money for Nothing, too.

LoL, too right. I pretty much like anything by Yankovic but UHF totally does it for me, especially Ghandi II and Conan The Librarian.

And as for Stanley Spadowski.........

"You found a marble in the oatmeal..... that means you get to drink from the fire hoooooooooooose!"

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Just bought " Fast Times at Ridgemont High " and " Scrubs-series one " cause I like it!!!
Will watch any episode of " Scrubs ", " CSI " and " Simpsons " anytime they're on tv.
O.K. so I'm an addict!

Toga, toga, toga......

Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbour?

STOMP FREAKIN' TASTIC!
Originally Posted by Darth Stujitzu
" Scrubs-series one " cause I like it!!!
Will watch any episode of " Scrubs "
Good call Darth, or as The Todd would say...... internet high five!

Arresting your development

Sir Sean Connery's love-child
Originally Posted by The Sarge
Good call Darth, or as The Todd would say...... internet high five!

Hey my thong wearing buddy, internet high five right back at ya!!!
I take it living in U.K, you're a Spaced fan too. Help me spread the word to our U.S. buddies.

A system of cells interlinked
The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Where's my Vodka Martini
Peter Gunn (the 1989 T.V movie of the 1950's T.V series)
Dad's Army

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

there's a frog in my snake oil
Umberto D, because i've felt the need for a neorealist film about one man and his dog for some time now (and because i'm amazon-bingeing )