Who's got piercings?

Tools    

Decided to see if anyone has piercings, so far i've got 2, not sure if i want anymore at the moment.

i've got a stud in my left ear.
It's funny though, most people asked how bad my mom freaked out when i got it, but she did the piercing herself. Christmas gift, 2000

The People's Republic of Clogher
Left ear - but I haven't had anything in it since John Major was PM...

Originally Posted by Tacitus
Left ear - but I haven't had anything in it since John Major was PM...
Any particular reason why?

Originally Posted by The Blister Exists
Any particular reason why?
Marriage and a job-type-job which involved wearing a suit, shaving every morning and a sensible haircut.

Just 2... one in each ear... and have no desire for anymore... I've seen what too many nose, eyebrow, lip, belly ring, etc. sites look like after they were ripped out...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

A system of cells interlinked
Used have an ear pierced, but my hole grew over.....

I have 3 holes in each ear, I only use 2.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I have 3 holes in each ear, I only use 2.
I used to have 2 in my ear but one closed up through lack of use (ooohhh matron etc etc).

Funny, but I was thinking about buying a ring the other day. Decided against it though, for twas a Harrison Ford moment.

I'll be driving open top sports cars next...

both ears, and my tongue

Randomly visiting for now
Don't have any at the moment, but a friend of mine got his eyebrow pierced and it looks ok. I'm not really into piercings in the nose/tongue/lip but ears and eyebrows seem ok. I'll look into it and get back to you all

3 in one ear,4 in the other, and my tongue

I have two piercings in each ear, though I only wear them in one...

Man, a lot of Mofo's have piercings.

Old thread I know… but one of the major fads right now seems to be to stretch holes in the ear lobes to various sizes (ear tunnels)… and I've been seeing some huge ones lately... and was curious if any MoFo's have them… and if so, and you don't mind sharing, what attracted you to them?