Cheerios
31.58%
12 votes
Corn Pops
21.05%
8 votes
Honey Bunches of Oats
38 votes. You may not vote on this poll

The only cereal i recognize there is Cheerios, and the last time i had/was force fed a bowl of them, i had to tip most the portion in a drawer to make my parents think i'd eaten it all. That's with the milk. And it worked.

Can we try with real bullets now?
I chose Froot Loops, but if Cinnamon Toast Crunch were on the list I would've chose that.

It wasn't just the great Daws Butler voicing the Jay Ward-produced commercials that got me to love Cap'n Crunch...but it didn't hurt. Hokey Smoke!

I may have to get me a box for dinner.

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

RightUpTheLittleTramps@ss !
Chocolate,sweet,fruit,etc.

Arnie Cunningham- Right up the little tramps @ss!

I don't really like a lot of cereals , I guess I prefer Cap'N'Crunch - which is practically candy. Reeses cereal is pretty good , hmmmm cheerios ?

Corn Pops is infamous for scratching up and hurting my mouth due to too many servings at once.

Bright light. Bright light. Uh oh.
Raisin Bran, with Honey Bunches a close second.

Wow, this is an old thread. I don't care much for cereal, but out of everything on that list, I like Honey Nut Cheerios. I also like Cocoa Puffs, Golden Grahams, Lucky Charms and Captain Crunch. OH, and Frosted Flakes. Used to be OBSESSED with Frosted Flakes.

I eat a bowl of Cheerios almost everyday... and sometimes twice a day. Funny thing is I hated them as a kid...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

Celluloid Temptation Facilitator
I can enjoy all of those but cheerios needs a little fruit to make it "pop" IMO.

My favs though are granola and how I wish I could find the cereal called Concentrate from my childhood.

*le sigh*

All the cereals listed are tasty.
I picked corn pops as number one.
Cereals are nice to mix up in a bowl.