Pink Floyd Is Reuniting!

Tools    

It's been confirmed that Roger Waters is getting back in Floyd for atleast the Live Aid 2 shows. I hope to God they tour! Anybody else as excited as me?
And found he was eating his shoe.

Pink Floyd is one of my favorite bands of all time, but Waters' ego got so huge...I don't know if it will be a good thing or not. I'm a true Gilmour fan, so if Waters' starts any of his old ****...I'll pee on his leg!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
I'll pee on his leg!
That'll teach him.

I'd be excited if they toured, but I doubt that they will get along long enough for anything but Live8 (or whatever the hell it's called).

David Gilmour wrote some good stuff the last couple of albums, Waters' stuff has sucked almost always. If Waters' comes along thinking that he's king ****, it'll never work out.

Multi Platinum, or barely heard?

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
David Gilmour wrote some good stuff the last couple of albums, Waters' stuff has sucked almost always. If Waters' comes along thinking that he's king ****, it'll never work out.

Multi Platinum, or barely heard?
Well, Brian, I have problems buying that reasoning... One of the things I like the most with Pink Floyd is the lyrics on "Dark Side of the Moon", "Wish You Were Here" and "The Wall". I consider Waters as being one of the best lyricists ever. Gilmour to me is the superior musician while Waters is clearly the number one songwriter of the band. I base that only on the three mentioned albums though.

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

I own all PF albums but four. . .
*More
*Relics
*Delicate Sound of Thunder (live)
*P.U.L.S.E (live)

Out of the other 15 that I own, it's very evident that Wates is the best lyricist and Gilmour is by far the best musician. This is evident on all PF albums where Waters only did the lyrics (Saucerful of Secrets-Animals) The Wall's best songs were co-written by Gilmour. Comfortably Numb, Run Like Hell, Young Lust, Waiting for the Worms and I think Mother. Maybe not mother but those songs are my favorite on the album, the rest is lacluster compared to the aformentioned. Boo yah, aformentioned. But yeah, I hope they tour until they die.

Animals is easily my favourite of their albums and in my opinion Waters is/was the best lyricist.

I look forward ot hearing what the play at Live8 but I seriously doubt they willl tour again, I'd love to proven wrong mind you!

Starcraft good in 97' good now
yeah pink floyd is an amazing band and i hope they capture the same excellence of music now