What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
i'm feeling sad sad sad
Cheer up dude!

Neutral Milk Hotel
Talking to my friend
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

history *is* moralizing
thanx Nymous!! you're a great guy! maybe seeing another movie with Natalie Portman tonite'll cheer me up!

Where's my Vodka Martini
I'm thinking about going to my local HMV tomorrow and buying the 1st series boxset of the A-Team. 'Damn fool I ain't gettin' on no plane'

"There's only one airbag in this car......and it's on my side"

i am posting before i go to school

ing because other people have school and i don't

Chicks dig Lord of the Rings, Randal
counting the minutes till I leave work (105)

You ready? You look ready.
Researching video cards in hopes of making a good choice. I am trying to decide between the Radeon X700 Pro-Retail or the Radeon X800 Pro-OEM. All depends on the warranty I guess.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Originally Posted by chicagofrog
feeling sad sad sad

Originally Posted by Aniko
Trying to keep it together, but not doing a very good job.
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I know exactly what you mean.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Waiting for a reply from Annie and waiting to escape this hell called my life. Okay, my life isn't hell, but I'm addicted to drama.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Contemplating a nice, soothing hangover tomorrow morning.

Thank Jiminy I don't keep any drink in the house...