The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Originally posted by sadesdrk
couldn't you have fixed my ancin' to dancin' before yo quoted it, spud?

Art...you are so cute! I saw that pic right? That's the one where I said I wanted to squeeze you...squish you into tiny pieces!
Yeah, that's the picture you saw. And you said something about it, but it wasn't that.

Now With Moveable Parts
Thank-You Patada Head...

Now With Moveable Parts
*gasp* I LOVE T!!! Nice eyebrows! GRRROOOOWWWLLLL!!!!

Originally posted by sadesdrk
*gasp* I LOVE T!!! Nice eyebrows! GRRROOOOWWWLLLL!!!!
You have no idea how funny that is...my brother was making fun of my big bushy eyebrows earlier. I like 'em.

Now With Moveable Parts
Originally posted by Arthur Dent

Yeah, that's the picture you saw. And you said something about it, but it wasn't that.
Oh...well, that's what I'm saying NOW!!!

I love eyebrows...T.....

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Dang, everyone looks alot different than I pictured. I've posted my pic before, I think, or sent it to people, but here goes for anyone who hasn't. (I was 14 at the time, 16 now)

Spud, you look alot different than I pictured you. T shocked me the frist time I saw him, and when I talked to him, but now I'm use to his foony faces.
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	me.jpg
Views:	1089
Size:	103.4 KB
ID:	24  

Originally posted by Arthur Dent
This pic is 3-4 years old. I just got my scanner back from a friend (who borrowed it about a year ago), and it no longer works.

Oh well, I don't look that much different now anyway.
Hey Art...
Are you wearing PLite's britoosh school uniform?

LB - you look twice as evil as i do with that damn cat.
"Who comes at 12:00 on a Sunday night to rent Butch Cassady and the Sundance Kid?"
-Hollywood Video rental guy to me

Wow! What a great thread! Spud you really look like Sandra Bullock in that grass skirt now! Lol! OG I thought you were fat. ?? hahaha! Tw, I love that paranoid pic cause you can see the tree outside your window. Art, how old are you? I thought you were in college, you look like you're 12! Thmilin, uhm..do you have any pics of you dressed like catwoman? Patti what is that little man on your wrist? (ps. woohoo!) Oh yeah, hey T are all those movies in the pic of you and Adam yours? Is that your room? My pic is over at http://www.movie-vault.com and so is... Pigsnie's! I needed a shave too, I didn't think anyone was gonna see my pic, I just did it cause Tyler did his.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
Why is it that everyone is saying I look different then what they thought? I mean because of the name, spud, I am going to be chubby? T, looked somewhat different from what I thought, which is good, cause I thought it was going to be some geeky kid with coke-bottle lenses, and a pocketprotector.
"I was walking down the street with my friend and he said, "I hear music", as if there is any other way you can take it in. You're not special, that's how I receive it too. I tried to taste it but it did not work." - Mitch Hedberg

Ps. Anne's pic is over at MoVa too.

spud, i think you kinda' look like Tom Cruise in his Risky Business days.....just to make sure could you do a little dance in your underwear for us?

thmilin, i think you're beautiful and i PM'd you on that.
LBJ, i think you look very cool......goes well with your great taste in movies.

and sunfrogin, the man figure on my wrist (it's on the underside as well) is a tattoo of an image i came across in Chicago....a little piece of blue paper (torn from a band flyer i think) was blowing past me and i reached up and grabbed it out of mid air...that image was all that was on it......i promptly took it to the tattoo shop and had it permanently imprinted on my flesh.....to me is symbolizes "simple man, nature and art". i like it very much and that's lucky because it's hard to cover up. i get to see it all the time. i have a couple other tattoos, on my biceps...nothing big...a pluto on my right arm, and three ravens in a circle on my left arm (check out the Ravenswood wine label.....that's it). i've also got a little "eye" on the side of my left wrist. enough already about patti and her tattoo's ..sorry everybody.

Originally posted by Toose

Hey Art...
Are you wearing PLite's britoosh school uniform?
LOL! Actually that was taken right before I went to the Winter Formal my sophomore year.

And Sunfrog, I'm 20 now, but I was 16 then. Possibly this weekend I can get a more recent picture scanned in.

I ain't gettin' in no fryer!
spud, i think you kinda' look like Tom Cruise in his Risky Business days.....just to make sure could you do a little dance in your underwear for us?
Hmmm, lemme think. No. It's actually cold around here now, and I don't want to get a cold.

Originally posted by Sunfrogolin
Wow! What a great thread! Spud you really look like Sandra Bullock in that grass skirt now! Lol! OG I thought you were fat. ?? hahaha! Tw, I love that paranoid pic cause you can see the tree outside your window. Art, how old are you? I thought you were in college, you look like you're 12! Thmilin, uhm..do you have any pics of you dressed like catwoman? Patti what is that little man on your wrist? (ps. woohoo!) Oh yeah, hey T are all those movies in the pic of you and Adam yours? Is that your room? My pic is over at http://www.movie-vault.com and so is... Pigsnie's! I needed a shave too, I didn't think anyone was gonna see my pic, I just did it cause Tyler did his.
I'll take 'em one at a time:

1) Nice tree reference. 2) Those are just tapes of some old shows my dad did. And no, that isn't my room...just some old corner my desk used to be in. Now I'm in this office. I have a computer in my room at the other house, and another one over here in the office, and a third in my room here...but the one in my room here is old and It's only here because I hope to install Linux on it at some point. Saw your pick: you look low on sleep in it. Like a crazed insomniac. Didn't see Pigsnie's or Anne's, though.

And yeah, Spud, I think a lot of people expect me to look hopelessly geeky.