Internal Server Error

Tools    

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
I've been trying to access this page for the last two hours. Finally made it in.

I received these messages while trying to access the website between 7am and 9am:

Do we all get a free banana for the inconvenience??
(Obviously not one banana each, that would be ridiculous, just the one banana shared between the lot of us)

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
*bunch of us.

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

You ready? You look ready.
I had an internal server error once. A little Metamucil cleared that right up.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

The trick is not minding
Do we all get a free banana for the inconvenience??
(Obviously not one banana each, that would be ridiculous, just the one banana shared between the lot of us)
Speak for yourself. I want my own banana. No split for me unless it’s of the banana and ice cream kind.

Speak for yourself. I want my own banana. No split for me unless it’s of the banana and ice cream kind.
Yoda's not made of bananas you know. At least I don't think he is.

Me, a survivor of both the RT and Corrie shutdowns, trying to log in this morning:

Chin up, all is not bad - think of the (extreeeeeemely thin) slice of banana that may possibly be coming your way.

Me, a survivor of both the RT and Corrie shutdowns, trying to log in this morning:

Sorry for the PTSD (Posting Traumatic Server Disorder).

Downtime is quite rare around here, and the server is wildly overpowered to our needs, but every now and then (maybe every few months?) it needs a reboot for no discernible reason. Don't worry, though, we're coming up on 21 years, not going anywhere.