What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

history *is* moralizing

contains quite a few pearls...............

After Hours/Alice Doesn't Live Here Anymore/Goodfellas/Mean Streets/Who's That Knocking At My Door?

A system of cells interlinked
That Scorsese Collection is top notch, and I am already wearing mine out

Meanwhile, I am on my way to buy House of Flying Daggers...right now

The last DVD I bouht was........um...........

Bubba Ho Tep and Mettalica: Some Kind of Monster BHT cause I like Campbell and Davis (sob) and Metallica because I like the filmmakers.

Arresting your development

A system of cells interlinked
Originally Posted by Othelo
Bubba Ho Tep and Mettalica: Some Kind of Monster BHT cause I like Campbell and Davis (sob) and Metallica because I like the filmmakers.
And the verdict on the Metallica film?

After watching it, I had lost any remaining shred I had left for these whiney, pissy, malcontents. When Lars was pissing about trying to sell his (terrible) art collection, getting drunk and smashing champagne glasses, I wanted to yak.

"Wahhhhhh, I'm a filthy rich rock star, wahhhhhh"

I'd send him a box of Kleenex, but I am sure he has special-wecial, softy-wofty, monogrammed Kleenex for his tender wittle nose.

And Hetfield... All these years me thinking he was a big scary biker. Awwwww, did he fall down and skin his knee? He will only be able to work for 3 hours a day for the next six months, because he is sensitive, and needs recovery time. Awwwww.

Yeah....I didn't like that one.

Bubba was fun though.

The People's Republic of Clogher

3 quid at a record fair (Dutch R2), saves hunting down an R1 copy.

Bargain.

The Lord of the Rings: Return of the King Extended Edition -- I found it used at a local record store for $12.99. 'Twas simply meant to be.

Cos it's worth owning. I'll watch it again... and again...

Man, I payed way too much for it according to Amazon. I'm sure it'll get plenty of use though. If they had a copy of No Such Thing at the store I wouldn't have hesitated to buy that also.

Some of you guys will buy anything.

Just kidding. I used to own some pretty bad flicks...I won't tell you what right at this moment, but rest assured that Julia Roberts was in more than two of them. *shudder*
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

Originally Posted by LordSlaytan
Some of you guys will buy anything.
I wouldn't buy moldy cheese with old toenails in it. Wait a minute....
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by PimpDaShizzle V2.0
I wouldn't buy moldy cheese with old toenails in it.
Neither would I. I only buy moldy toenails with old cheese.

Silencio
The last DVD I purchased (and still on order) is Maze with Rob Morrow and Laura Linney; had to get it through Half.com as it has gone out of print.

My DVD Collection

Got this one today. Not a bad t.v. movie of the week for Spielber's first considering he only took 12 days to complete it. And even that was 2 days overdue.