What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

I bought Zoolander the other day. its the best movie so dumb but so funny

If Its Got Large Pointy Teeth, RUN!
The Last Film I bought, keeping in with my current Wishlist was Aliens, 2 disc special edition, directors cut - excellent almost twenty minutes longer than the original.

I basically bought it, so I could do my next DVD review on it.

i have been meaning to buy this for a long time and finally got it

The People's Republic of Clogher

He might be an incorrigible Luvvie, he might have lost his Irish accent (though he moved at 9 so I can't really blame him), he might have voiced that awful BBC dinosaur series (though I guess it helped pay the mortgage so I can't really blame him) but I've always liked Brannagh.

Henry V is my favourite Kenny B picture.

*Late '80s joke alert -

Em: Where are you Ken?

Ken: In the kitchen.

Em: Can I be in it too?

...sorry

Arresting your development

history *is* moralizing

because of Angela Bettis.

The Adventure Starts Here!
Now that I own a laptop with a DVD drive, I may start buying more DVDs. I tend to use OnDemand and premium channels when I'm home....

Last DVD I bought was this one when it first came out:
Attached Images

the only hayward man will ever need

I basically bought it, so I could do my next DVD review on it.
nice, i only just caught this film on dvd and it has easily made it into my top ten
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

the only hayward man will ever need
last dvd i bought was Napoleon Dynamite and Dead Man's Shoes, two very good films that i urge anyone to watch.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by hayward
nice, i only just caught this film on dvd and it has easily made it into my top ten
Memento's a movie that I can admire though not love. 2nd viewing was nowhere near as satisfying, maybe I need to watch it again...

I'm not old, you're just 12.
Elektra. I am a big Jennifer Garner fan, and a big Marvel Comics fan, thus I got it. Cool movie, no matter what anyone says. LOL.

https://shawnsmovienight.blogspot.com/

I got for good luck my black tooth.

I got this one because I found it in the bargain section for 5$. I had heard it was vry funny and since it is from the makers of Airplane and The Naked Gun how could you go wrong?

Originally Posted by Monkeypunch
Elektra. I am a big Jennifer Garner fan
same here

Jennifer Garner

The Adventure Starts Here!
Originally Posted by jrs
Got these both at Best Buy as a buy one get one free deal.
Yes, but jrs, this is very important: Which one did you buy and which one did you get for free?

The last DVD I bought was Napoleon Dynamite, I bought it because it's sweet!

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Jedi Rufio
The last DVD I bought was Napoleon Dynamite, I bought it because it's sweet!
Maybe I should watch it again. I might have missed that part.