Movie Tab II

Tools    

Sin City...WOW

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
Big Ron Atkinson? This doesn't really exist does it?
hmmmm if The Ronchurian Candidate doesn't exist, does that mean The Cannonball Ron and Top Ron are fake too?

I've been duped...was looking forward to Logan's Ron.

Wild at Heart
1990 - David Lynch

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by Tacitus
I've been duped...was looking forward to Logan's Ron.
No, it is I that has been duped. I was told that Paul Daniels would be playing the almighty green one in the upcoming Revenge of the Sith, but he pulled out last minute as there was no role available for McGee.

Bastard.

The Empire Strikes Back

This is still one of my top three faves of all time. Yes, there are some slightly cheesy moments, but I love most of the dramatic scenes, especially with Vader at the end. And when I say dramatic, I am not referring to the drama genre, but using the word the way we usually do when not talking about movies.

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by blibblobblib
but he pulled out last minute as there was no role available for McGee.
As the wee man himself would say: Now that's tragic.

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
Princess Diaries 2 --- Watching this in the cinema, the entire audience (consisting of only girls) and myself turned into ten year olds again awwing at the clothes and the jewellery and every time Princess Mia kissed Nicholas. Then i turned back into a teenage girl every time i saw that fine ass of Nicholas. Phwoar! Anywho the film is really good and sweet and i think julie andrews should be the queen of england, she'd do a much better job.

Sahara
2005 - Breck Eisner

I enjoyed this movie alot. Though one minor exception is Penelope Cruz' character. She didn't seem to fit in. Both McConaughey and Zahn on the other hand, were perfect together. Especially for Steve Zahn, he made the film with his own brand of humor. The only major flaw is the end....

Lets put a smile on that block
Originally Posted by undercoverlover
i think julie andrews should be the queen of england, she'd do a much better job.
Here Here!

****in' A, man. I got a rash, man
The last movie I watched was The Chronicles of Riddick AGAIN
It doesn't get better with repeat viewings
"You smell that? Do you smell that?... Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn't find one of 'em, not one stinkin' dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like... victory. Someday this war's gonna end..."

Sin City

I liked it, but not nearly as much as I was impressed by it. Holy hell that was a well made movie! I'm betting my enjoyment will either significantly increase or significantly decrease on repeated viewings. I can't tell which yet.

Originally Posted by undercoverlover
Princess Diaries 2 --- Watching this in the cinema, the entire audience (consisting of only girls) and myself
I am going to see this movie.
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Empire Records 2/5

Secret Window 2 & a half/5

Did anyone notice the Talking Heads reference in Secret Window?

Sahara - Fun adventure movie. Nothing more. Nothing less. Just fun. B-

Oldboy - Oh. My. God. I'm sooooo glad the Florida Film Festival was playing this, because it probably wouldn't have played in a theater anyhwere around here otherwise. I'm damn glad I saw this in a theater and not at home. I was completely stunned walking out of the theater. The "twist" in this movie is one of the most emotional plot twists I've ever witnessed, even though I had it figured out early on in the movie. A

Anchorman - My friend hadn't seen it yet so we popped it in at 3:30 am after returning from the Oldboy screening. I find new little things in this one that I laugh at everytime I watch it.

The Fisher King
1991 - Terry Gilliam

history *is* moralizing
Life As A House, 2001, Jena Malone! and very touching movie too, well done!
Shivers, Cronenberg 1974,
The Fan, Germany 1982, so who wanna eat his/her favorite songer/actor?
Men In Black II, 2002, funny stuff,
Monster's Ball, 2002, i really like B.B. Thornton anyway, more than H. Berry

Hello Salem, my name's Winifred. What's yours
K again im watching princess diaries 2 as we speak

Man of the House --- Tommy Lee Jones oh my goodness how i love this guy. This is a fun movie with a highly predicatable plotline but you didnt care because it was so funny. Christina Milian, not a challenging role for her but i cant wait to see her work in the future, i think shes going to be very interesting. Tommy Lee Jones' deadpan humour was so spot on in this film it was just great.

A system of cells interlinked
Aliens: Special Edition (1986, Cameron)

Arresting your development

I was like a little kid after riding the most wildest roller coaster that the kid could imagine...

I had to take that ride again.