The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Capsized at sea Minion

Note how clear the water is... Must be Mrs. Mose's handyman husband installed a water softener... MECHANICAL GENIUS!

My Top 100 favorite movies.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
I was talking to a friend who wanted to buy one of my digital camera's so I was playing around with my Samsung. Not a very impressive picture (nor very happy looking for that matter), but I really liked the lighting, even though it draws out any blemish I have ten fold:
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	SV400027 (Large).JPG
Views:	325
Size:	58.1 KB
ID:	4700  

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by OG-
I was talking to a friend who wanted to buy one of my digital camera's so I was playing around with my Samsung. Not a very impressive picture (nor very happy looking for that matter), but I really liked the lighting, even though it draws out any blemish I have ten fold:
hehehe. cooooool

Originally Posted by OG-
I have seen a few of you now, you know you could be quite cute if you try combing your hair sometime.

Originally Posted by nebbit
I have seen a few of you now, you know you could be quite cute if you try combing your hair sometime.
Combs are for fools! Some time today I'll go through the thread and try to find the earliest picture posted of me. I think it's like age 16, no facial hair and very short hair.

Edit: That didn't take very long, http://www.movieforums.com/community...ttachmentid=24

I'm embarassed for myself.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I shouldn't have had that curry.
Attachments

Name:	31mar2005.jpg
Views:	197
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	4761  

The new haircut (shortest it has been in some two years), and it's a good thing because apparently -according to the hairdresser- what I had before was a "mullet"!
Attachments

Name:	IMGA0431.JPG
Views:	221
Size:	125.8 KB
ID:	4762  

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by OG-
The new haircut (shortest it has been in some two years), and it's a good thing because apparently -according to the hairdresser- what I had before was a "mullet"!
Clean up that apartment, son!

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Clean up that apartment, son!
Haha, yah, it does look kind of messy. That's just because that little spot behind me is where I keep the boxes for my speakers so it makes it look like my whole apartment is filled with boxes. The rest is pretty tidy.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by OG-
Haha, yah, it does look kind of messy. That's just because that little spot behind me is where I keep the boxes for my speakers so it makes it look like my whole apartment is filled with boxes. The rest is pretty tidy.
Really?

Put me in your pocket...
Tacitus...I love your picture! You're a nice looking guy...and I like the interesting, cosmic look you put into it. It shows off your personality.

OG....I love your new haircut, you can see your cute face now....and I like the beard you're growing.

Piddy...it's so good to see you here reguarly again.

Shameless self promotion
ER, I don't really have a pic but that's me in the avatar

Lets put a smile on that block
Fi you are Hot with a double O...i know that actually spells hoot but i was trying to sound fancy

Do you always wear your mama's jammies?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

I just know they're coming to kill me.
Originally Posted by OG-
WHY DID YOU CUT IT?!?!?!?!?!? SHORT HAIR IS FOR FOOLS! LONG HAIR IS FOR PEOPLE WHO ARE COOL LIKE ME (AND IT USED TO BE YOU BUT NO! PETE, WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!? )

Originally Posted by OG-
You look like Curious George now.