What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

just browsing the net and on here

Watching Donnie Darko watch Evil Dead, and wondering how his girlfriend managed to fall asleep within the first five minutes.

watching court tv and on here posting

You ready? You look ready.
Getting home from school early because of a fire.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

Shameless self promotion
Wondering how come my rat Luca's eating so damned much lately, the little chubber. Posting here, and getting sleepy.

The People's Republic of Clogher
I've just cracked my head open on the boot/trunk of a car, which is hard to do thesedays what with the safety laws. Now I'm working on a sexy little scar on my temple.

Cheers Ford!!!

thinking

I am craving a white castle burger

trying to figure out where all my friends went

Is that what they teach in school nowadays?
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

history *is* moralizing
buying things on ebay............. and relaxing on movieforums!