What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

The People's Republic of Clogher
Deciding where to spend St Patsy's Day (Mongolia?), and it's bucketing down....

kim
underwater explorer
Familiarizing myself with this forum, just found it! Oh and listening to Bjork.

Sobbing about having the flu.

history *is* moralizing
wondering if life could be something more than a bad movie

I was just playing online. Anyways i'm trying to do some school work!

(600 posts!!)

At work...and play...

Arresting your development
Playing my work

You ready? You look ready.
I'm downloading Brothers in Arms right now.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by John McClane
Too much hype and fanboys surrounding that game. I'll stick with CoD.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by John McClane
Avast, ye Pirate!

Neutral Milk Hotel
Eating a Brownie and drinking Vanilla coke while surfing MOFO
" I see in your eyes, the same fear that would take the heart of me. A day may come when the courage of men fails, whe we forsake our friends and break all bonds of fellowship, but it is not this day. May and hour of wolves and shattered shields before the age of men comes crashing down, but it is not this day! This day we Fight! For all that you hold dear on this good earth, I bid you stand men of the west!!"
-Aragorn: The Lord of the Rings the Return of the King

The End Has Come
Watching college b-ball (Gonzaga vs Texas Tech) with friends, or they're watching while I cruise.

I am having a nervous breakdance
Cursing the fact that I've left my mittens at work and now I am going to a party and the swedish spring is very VERY late....

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.