What are you listening to while you're MoFoin' it?

Tools    

I See You When You're Sleeping
He really does! Thanks Cait. Especially for not using 'ass' when 'arse' is so much better!

The People's Republic of Clogher
Billy Bragg - Levi Stubb's Tears

from the wonderful -

I am having a nervous breakdance
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Billy Bragg - Levi Stubb's Tears

from the wonderful -

Yes, oh yes. One of my favourite Bragg songs and one of my favourite songs period. And yes that one and "Back To Basics" are both great albums. Bragg is probably the artist who's done the best B-side/rare tracks/alternative takes-compilation cd ever: "Reaching to the Converted" (right?).

Kristofer Åström - "The Wild"

Check it out...

--------

They had temporarily escaped the factories, the warehouses, the slaughterhouses, the car washes - they'd be back in captivity the next day but
now they were out - they were wild with freedom. They weren't thinking about the slavery of poverty. Or the slavery of welfare and food stamps. The rest of us would be all right until the poor learned how to make atom bombs in their basements.

Originally Posted by Piddzilla
Yes, oh yes. One of my favourite Bragg songs and one of my favourite songs period. And yes that one and "Back To Basics" are both great albums. Bragg is probably the artist who's done the best B-side/rare tracks/alternative takes-compilation cd ever: "Reaching to the Converted" (right?).

Kristofer Åström - "The Wild"

Check it out...
Bragg's great: a great songwriter, a great interpreter of songs and by all accounts a great bloke.

On the cover versions tip, I've got an REM 'b' side floating around somewhere with BB guesting on Shiny Happy People where Billy breaks into Madness' Baggy Trousers towards the end.

He's like an English Christy Moore, but sadly isn't treasured thesedays.

Good little link by the way...

Isaac Hayes with his number one hit...
...the theme from Beavis and Butthead do America.

If you cross Beavis and Butthead, they will throw down and blow your ass away.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Tobacco Island - Flogging Molly

These guys are everything Dropkick Murphys want to be.

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
To spite Pimp Da Shiz:
White Zombie - More Human Than The Human

Originally Posted by OG-
To spite Pimp Da Shiz:
White Zombie - More Human Than The Human
Spite noted.

White Zombie - I'm You're Boogie Man
The individual words are jumbled then the spaces are removed. PM the answer to me. First one with the answer wins.

Originally Posted by OG-
That's a good song:

William Shatner - You'll Have Time

Man this song is so awesome.
I like the whole album. Who'd have thought The Transformed Man would ever do it again?

In Soviet America, you sue MPAA!
Originally Posted by Tacitus
I like the whole album. Who'd have thought The Transformed Man would ever do it again?
Aye, tis a fantastic album.

Queens of the Stone Age - The Sky Is Falling

Songs for the deaf is such a great cd. I think I've seen them live two or three times...