What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

watching south park season1 episode1

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Nitzer
The reason they don't do it is because you would have to have a $4000 dollar computer to play it at a decent frame rate, but since Myst 4 is point and click they can afford to do that without a great if any loss of framerate.
Actually, they have more then enough power to pack that kind of juice in a game console. The Gamecube is already like that.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

d/l two movies and half life 2

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by starrdarcy
I can't stand people who download that game. It's a masterpiece, the very least you can do is go out and buy it, support the makers and all the hard work they've put in it over the course of 5 years. Actually buy two copies, so that you can wear one around your neck because it's so awesome.

if it's free i take it, it's not as if the developers are not ricj enough as it is.

contemplating the merits in throwing up my breakfast
Infinitely suffering thing.
T.S Eliot, "Preludes"

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by allthatglitters
contemplating the merits in throwing up my breakfast
ooooooooooooooh! *ick* Ew! You're nasty!

You do know about the heavy copy protection on it, right? When you enter the CD-Key it forces you to activiate it and as soon as you do that, it's over. If you use an already used CD-Key, it boots you out the game.

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by John McClane
You do know about the heavy copy protection on it, right? When you enter the CD-Key it forces you to activiate it and as soon as you do that, it's over. If you use an already used CD-Key, it boots you out the game.
Yeah, if he does download it, i hope he gets caught.

Pondering if Kozar (Eyes) is dead.

Yeah where has he been? He hasn't posted since February and he has been mobile online for over a mont.

Originally Posted by John McClane
ever heard of a cracked version? i won't go into detail over it, but you don't have to activate it. Nuff said, and as for getting caught: Protowall.

working fine for me.

ever heard of a cracked version? i won't go into detail over it, but you don't have to activate it. Nuff said, and as for getting caught: Protowall.

working fine for me.
It's hard to crack that game. You won't be able to play online either.

working fine for me.
Yes, I've heard of cracked versions but, you can't play it online and not to mention it's hard to crack.

I'm alive, right now, i'm just thinking about a lot of... "stuff"

Trying to tell this girl who is in love with me why I don't want to be in a relationship. She is over by the window hope she doesn't coime back before i finish this.