What are you doing at this very moment?

Tools    

Sitting down seem to have been on my feet all day.

history *is* moralizing
sounds like everybody spends a lotta time doing laundry here..........

You ready? You look ready.
Downloading a video game Beta Client.
"This is that human freedom, which all boast that they possess, and which consists solely in the fact, that men are conscious of their own desire, but are ignorant of the causes whereby that desire has been determined." -Baruch Spinoza

waiting on a phone call, posting on here and on iss,

i'm SUPER GOOD at Jewel karaoke
Originally Posted by nebbit
Getting ready to go to Hospital, don't worry just having a sleep study. not sick, it is a pain, I hope I can sleep.
i had that same problem when i had to go for a drug test, you just can't pee under pressure, good luck nebbs!

right now i just woke up with a slight headache and plan on hanging out online for a bit while i talk to someone special

I don't wanna be a Pirate!
"Today, war is too important to be left to politicians. They have neither the time, the training, nor the inclination for strategic thought. I can no longer sit back and allow Communist infiltration, Communist indoctrination, Communist subversion and the international Communist conspiracy to sap and impurify all of our precious bodily fluids."

talking to mii buddy on the phone yayyyyyyyyy

The People's Republic of Clogher
Originally Posted by John McClane
Are you using a Western Digital?
Nope, Samsung. Darned quiet too - my PC no longer sounds like it's got gastric trouble.

You ready? You look ready.
Originally Posted by Tacitus
Nope, Samsung. Darned quiet too - my PC no longer sounds like it's got gastric trouble.
Should have brought a Western Digital or Seagate.

Wondering why you need 25 posts to make a new thread. But that is besides the point, I am wondering does anybody know the movie where pizza grows on trees? I figured this was the best post to ask in. If anyone knows please tell me it's driving me insane!

Originally Posted by Shecky.
Wondering why you need 25 posts to make a new thread. But that is besides the point, I am wondering does anybody know the movie where pizza grows on trees? I figured this was the best post to ask in. If anyone knows please tell me it's driving me insane!

No...

AiSv Nv wa do hi ya do...
(Walk in Peace)

talking to my buddy Gotti on the celly and on here waiting on my game to load on pogo.com

Arresting your development
Originally Posted by Shecky.
Very good intro! Now I'm hungry!

Originally Posted by Tacitus
I'm just heading out for a round of golf.

Any mention of plaid strides and lime-coloured sweaters will incur my ire on return...
What about these