What was the last DVD you bought and why?

Tools    

And this is my BOOMstick!
Originally Posted by Escape
Yep, i'd jump on that deal too as long as it is a dvd.
Unfortunately it was a VHS. I also got my brother a Barney VHS, which was about 3 times as costly as Godzilla.

Originally Posted by Nitzer
Unfortunately it was a VHS. I also got my brother a Barney VHS, which was about 3 times as costly as Godzilla.
Honestly, i have Godzilla also on VHS. I'm too cheap right now to pay 9 bucks to convert it to dvd. Mabe one day. I'm one of the few out there who actually didn't mind that movie.

Donnie Drako---seen a preview for it on tv and peaches thought that it would be a good movie to see

history *is* moralizing
Originally Posted by hazii-One
Donnie Drako---
or was it Donnie Dracula?

the only hayward man will ever need
Originally Posted by chicagofrog
or was it Donnie Dracula?
that would be slightly odd if it were.....
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

gosh, the DVD industry is gonna die! no one has bought a dvd recently!...........
dont worry i'll make sure that at least two ppl working in it get to eat tonight!! unless you were being sarcastic, in which case, this will probably buy some big honcho at paramount a bag of chips! i bought:
mean girls
stuck on you
stargate sg 1 season 6
hellboy
harry potter and the POA
and troy for eric bana factor

i dont have no money to eat now.......

gosh, the DVD industry is gonna die! no one has bought a dvd recently!...........
Don't worry Froggie, there are 2 threads about purchasing DVD's here is the other.http://www.movieforums.com/community...read.php?t=107

i bought the pink panther box set for my girlfriend on valentine's day

Originally Posted by nebbit
Don't worry Froggie, there are 2 threads about purchasing DVD's here is the other.http://www.movieforums.com/community...read.php?t=107
the reason there is two is because when i made this thread i thought the new dvds thread was about new dvds that will be coming out soon so i made this one thinking it was the only one then for some reason it got popular even though the other one is still there.

Originally Posted by The Taxi Driver
the reason there is two is because when i made this thread i thought the new dvds thread was about new dvds that will be coming out soon so i made this one thinking it was the only one then for some reason it got popular even though the other one is still there.
Don't worry about it, I post in both.

Viddy well little brother
The last DVD I bought was Fire Walk with me. Took me ages to get someone to order it. But I finally got it. Cost me a fortune too, for such a bad quality DVD.The only feature on it is PLAY.Great movie though,one of my favourites.

Arresting your development

This one cause i hear so many people saying how this is Gene Hackman's best movie. So i took a chance and bought it since it was only 15 bucks.

This one cause i wanted to convert it from my vhs tape.

I got for good luck my black tooth.
Originally Posted by Escape
This one cause i hear so many people saying how this is Gene Hackman's best movie.[/img]
So is it?

The last DVD I bought was Life of Brian for my friend as a birthday present.

Originally Posted by Strummer521
So is it?

The last DVD I bought was Life of Brian for my friend as a birthday present.
Not sure yet. I'll probably watch it in a few days.

If Its Got Large Pointy Teeth, RUN!
The last DVD I bought was today, the original "Alien" Directors Cut..Masterpiece...