New DVDs

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked

Do you know my poetry?
Easy Rider [35th Anniversary]
Smiles of a Summer Night [The Criterion Collection]
A Story of Floating Weeds/Floating Weeds [The Criterion Collection]

Saw huh. i'll be getting that one soon too.

I was sure I saw it advertise on the t.v. in another packaging other than this one.

I recently recieved Austin Powers: International Man of Mystery for my birthday. Not sure if I'll like it.

Originally Posted by Escape
Saw huh. i'll be getting that one soon too.

I was sure I saw it advertise on the t.v. in another packaging other than this one.

I dont see the image but when I click to reply I see the URL.

Originally Posted by jrs
I dont see the image but when I click to reply I see the URL.
There is a problem with MOFO because i just checked another forum where i put the same image and it is still there. I'm sure the pics will return.

Originally Posted by Escape
There is a problem with MOFO because i just checked another forum where i put the same image and it is still there. I'm sure the pics will return.
I sure definitely hope so.

Catch me if you can 2 disk special edition
Rain man special edition
The girl next door
A room for romeo brass
Arizona dream
The man who wasn't there

Do you know my poetry?
Fanny and Alexander [The Criterion Collection (Box-Set)]
Heat
Curb your Enthusiasm The Complete First Season

the only hayward man will ever need
way to go hasslehoff
"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species. I wanted to open the dump valves on oil tankers and smother all the French beaches I'd never see. I felt like destroying something beautiful." - Tyler Durden

I got for good luck my black tooth.
I just bought Adaptation on a strong recommendation from my cousin and now it is one of my favorite movies.

The People's Republic of Clogher