Sad Movie Scenes that made you laugh

Tools    

Ok so we've all laughed at something that wasn't meant to be funny but have you ever had an awkward moment in the cinema where you laughed at a sad scene that wasn't meant to be funny?

I accidentally laughed to The green mile when it was re-shown at my local cinema. It was the scene where Percy didn't water the sponge and the guys head started to burst into flames. I don't know why but I was pissing myself laughing I literally had tears running down my face 😂. I got a dirty look but that's life I guess.

Also the awkward proposal sequence in Spider-Man 3 where Mary Jane looked at Spider-Man like he's a self-centered lunatic Lol

There was this one time when I unintentionally burst out laughing during a really sad scene. It was during the re-showing of "The Green Mile" at my local theater. You know that scene where Percy neglects to wet the sponge, and the guy's head bursts into flames? Well, for some reason, I found it ridiculously funny, and I couldn't control my laughter. I ended up laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face. I received a dirty look from someone nearby, but hey, that's just life, right?

Another memorable awkward moment for me was during the proposal sequence in "Spider-Man 3." Mary Jane looked at Spider-Man as if he was some kind of self-centered lunatic, and I couldn't help but find it amusing. It was such a strange mix of emotions, and I couldn't contain my laughter even though the scene was intended to be serious.

....I accidentally laughed to The green mile when it was re-shown at my local cinema. It was the scene where Percy didn't water the sponge and the guys head started to burst into flames. I don't know why but I was pissing myself laughing I literally had tears running down my face 😂. I got a dirty look but that's life I guess.
Also the awkward proposal sequence in Spider-Man 3 where Mary Jane looked at Spider-Man like he's a self-centered lunatic Lol
There was this one time when I unintentionally burst out laughing during a really sad scene. It was during the re-showing of "The Green Mile" at my local theater. You know that scene where Percy neglects to wet the sponge, and the guy's head bursts into flames? Well, for some reason, I found it ridiculously funny, and I couldn't control my laughter. I ended up laughing so hard that tears were streaming down my face. I received a dirty look from someone nearby, but hey, that's just life, right?

Another memorable awkward moment for me was during the proposal sequence in "Spider-Man 3." Mary Jane looked at Spider-Man as if he was some kind of self-centered lunatic, and I couldn't help but find it amusing. It was such a strange mix of emotions, and I couldn't contain my laughter even though the scene was intended to be serious.
WTF....I don't know if this is a case of a sock puppet alt account OR a type of AI spam bot that repeats what is being said by slightly altering the text. But I've looked at natoh other post and they all read very odd. @Yoda

WTF....I don't know if this is a case of a sock puppet alt account OR a type of AI spam bot that repeats what is being said by slightly altering the text. But I've looked at natoh other post and they all read very odd. @Yoda

Yes it's weird the guy just copied everything I wrote with slight variations wtf

Yes it's weird the guy just copied everything I wrote with slight variations wtf
Thanks for conforming

I see natoh is going around the board making post that reads like someone using an AI generator to create contact. I'm sure that is against the rules here, so consider that reported!

Yes, it is weird that he just copied what you wrote with slight changes. Heckin' what?

Thanks for conforming

I see natoh is going around the board making post that reads like someone using an AI generator to create contact. I'm sure that is against the rules here, so consider that reported!

Thanks I appreciate it. These people are a virus as Dr Zeus says in planet of the apes... As soon as they're exterminated the better 😄

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
I never laugh because I have no CPU. No soul. I mean I have no soul.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Psychopathic Psychiatrist
I watched INTERSTELLAR and had to cry myself. BUT THEN...

...I watched INTERSTELLAR multiple times and i realized, all those crying scenes kinda lost their impact but even more they lost their
credibility (kind of) with every time, to the point of looking funny to me...to the point where i actually started laughing like an idiot.

Just show me either Matthew MacConaughey (did i got his name right this time?) or Matt Damon crying their waterfalls of tears, and i swear if am not laughing then i am at least grinning like an idiot!

Those scenes do in fact look kinda "weird" and "funny" to me, after watching them multiple times (i infact watched just those scenes multiple times in a row and that was when they became downright "hilarious").

The scene in The House that Jack Built (2018) where Jack ties the deceased women, dead by the bushes, with a long rope, and drives his red truck with the women face down on the concrete road, leaving enourmous traces of blood all the way home, while we hear the song Fame by David Bowie.

The scene in The House that Jack Built (2018) where Jack ties the deceased women, dead by the bushes, with a long rope, and drives his red truck with the women face down on the concrete road, leaving enourmous traces of blood all the way home, while we hear the song Fame by David Bowie.

Yeah I laughed at that too I guess we're both going to hell 😄 Midnight cowboy is also one of my favorites by the way. Imagine how awkward it would be if you burst out laughing to the scene of Dustin Hoffman dead on the bus 😄