2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Tools    

A system of cells interlinked
Well, I know everyone has been waiting for this:

Alek Man-not gonna make it out of the first inning is FINALLY up for grabs. Get him while he is...something.

As for me: Good riddance! I actually made the correct call yesterday and benched him before his legendarily (record breaking?) meltdown. My patience has officially run out on this man.

Well, I know everyone has been waiting for this:

Alek Man-not gonna make it out of the first inning is FINALLY up for grabs. Get him while he is...something.

As for me: Good riddance! I actually made the correct call yesterday and benched him before his legendarily (record breaking?) meltdown. My patience has officially run out on this man.

Yeah I was actually wanting to nab him in the draft. He had a ton of Quality Starts last season.

Lotta people liked him. Always some risk with guys who have only done it once but yeah, the fall from grace is pretty stunning.
To be fair, he was pretty good the year before that, as well. But man...what a plummet!

Ah, yeah. It's really weird, regardless. I've heard people say it's a conditioning thing, since that's the easy answer with him being such a big guy, but we've seen lots of bigger pitchers stay good for a long time.

Very odd situation.

Ah, yeah. It's really weird, regardless. I've heard people say it's a conditioning thing, since that's the easy answer with him being such a big guy, but we've seen lots of bigger pitchers stay good for a long time.

Very odd situation.
If Bartolo can come out and throw heat and get guys out well into his 40s while in...questionable shape, I can't place all the blame on Manoah being at Burger King 5 times a week.

I don’t know which of you has Paredes, but that man is putting up monster numbers today.
(swallows vomit).....I had just dropped him to waivers, I had him on my roster for over a month. I hate baseball.

The trick is not minding
(swallows vomit).....I had just dropped him to waivers, I had him on my roster for over a month. I hate baseball.
Don’t look at his numbers, but he had 6 RBIs

Estuary Ruiz sitting is kinda lame, since I was zipping around playing softball and couldn't sub him out, but whatever...

...except Harris, who I definitely would've slotted in went 5 for 5 with a homer. Blech.

Had a big night on offense, with my pitching still pretty much struggling. It was good for gaining me exactly 0 points on the day... well, at least I didn't slide down more!

I've cleaned house, dropped some that may still erupt, and may drop 1 more. Tonight Drew Smiley needs to dominate Pittsburgh or, as Vincent Kennedy McMahon would say, "YOU'RE FIRED!!

Well Smyly still has a job with TONGOBALL, but twas a bummer he only got 5 ip.

Trying to find lightning in a bottle on waivers and came across an old man. He used to be a contender, just came back from multiple surgeries, his team may have a chance at the playoffs, and he might be the boost I need. This doesn't exude much faith or confidence, but a may and might is better than nothing. Joey Votto, make it so!

Well Smyly still has a job with TONGOBALL, but twas a bummer he only got 5 ip.

Trying to find lightning in a bottle on waivers and came across an old man. He used to be a contender, just came back from multiple surgeries, his team may have a chance at the playoffs, and he might be the boost I need. This doesn't exude much faith or confidence, but a may and might is better than nothing. Joey Votto, make it so!

I had Votto for a bit. He's finally back!

Meanwhile, Christian Encarnacion-Strand is still OPSing over 1.100 in AAA...

Also, I've got at least one SP coming back from injury and probably another before too long so I'm willing to move some guys I would've considered borderline untouchable a few weeks ago, like Eovaldi, who's currently 6th in the league in ERA. Guess he figured something out. Anyway, he can be had, but ultimately open-minded on anyone for a decent price. Will take 90 cents on the dollar to free up roster space.