Female Slasher/Murderer?

Tools    

The Bib-iest of Nickels
When I was but a ye lad, my great Uncle died, and I remembered rifling through the few things he had, one of which was a VHS tape that, I believe, had A Nightmare on Elm Street 3, a 1987 production, on it. It has been more than fifteen years since I had this VHS tape, and for all I know, that little tidbit has no relevance to the film I am looking for.

On the VHS tape, I recall the first twenty or so minutes of a film, grainier quality, it opens with a topless woman, pierced nipples (this wasn't a television movie and wasn't a high-budget film either), I remember a punk-rock look about her, there might have even been punk-rock music playing in the background. Later on in the film, I recall her committing a murder, I don't recall any strong details, but I seem to vaguely recall something to do with a dumpster, maybe that was where she disposed of the body.

When I was but a ye lad, my great Uncle died, and I remembered rifling through the few things he had, one of which was a VHS tape that, I believe, had A Nightmare on Elm Street 3, a 1987 production, on it. It has been more than fifteen years since I had this VHS tape, and for all I know, that little tidbit has no relevance to the film I am looking for.

On the VHS tape, I recall the first twenty or so minutes of a film, grainier quality, it opens with a topless woman, pierced nipples (this wasn't a television movie and wasn't a high-budget film either), I remember a punk-rock look about her, there might have even been punk-rock music playing in the background. Later on in the film, I recall her committing a murder, I don't recall any strong details, but I seem to vaguely recall something to do with a dumpster, maybe that was where she disposed of the body.

Could it possibly have been Amanda Plummer in Butterfly Kiss?

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Could it possibly have been Amanda Plummer in Butterfly Kiss?
It isn't, but I did look that up and it did fit the bill, I could see how you'd make that connection.

Nada. Thanks for your suggestion though. It has the same year (1987), so it kinda fits the bill.

Maybe the film was more modern than I originally thought. For some reason, I connect it with A Nightmare on Elm Street 3, but I don't necessarily know if it was from the eighties. I feel like I only saw an excerpt from the film, like he recorded a short scene from it. The film seemed more "grounded in reality" and had a grainier quality about it, but I do seem to recall an independent vibe about it.

It isn't, but I did look that up and it did fit the bill, I could see how you'd make that connection.
Well at least I've not gone funny .

It couldn't be Return of the Living Dead could it? That sounds like Linnea Quigley's character.

Could also be Return of the Living Dead 3 or one of the Class of Nuke 'em High. If it's Indie maybe Red Lips 1995

The Bib-iest of Nickels
It couldn't be Return of the Living Dead could it? That sounds like Linnea Quigley's character.

If only,

She looks aesthetically similar to what I remembered, but it was less stylized than that.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
Could also be Return of the Living Dead 3 or one of the Class of Nuke 'em High. If it's Indie maybe Red Lips 1995
No cigar.

I think it is likely a lost cause by now.

When I watched it, it was off a VHS tape I had found when my uncle died - he had dubbed over one of the Elm Street films.

Whatever the film was, it looked very much like an indie movie, and I don't expect I will ever find it again. Thing is too, with how long it has been and how memory works, I am not completely certain I would remember it even if I did see it.

Thanks for anyone who has submitted a suggestion!

You still have the tape? Can you take screenshots?

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
These probably doesn't fit the timeframe, but you might look into:

Lost Highway
8mm
The Doom Generation

The Bib-iest of Nickels
You still have the tape? Can you take screenshots?
I wish I did. If I had the tape, I think I would've found the film on the hour, haha.

The Bib-iest of Nickels
These probably doesn't fit the timeframe, but you might look into:

Lost Highway
8mm
The Doom Generation
I looked them up (although I'd already seen 8mm to cancel that one out), nada. Thanks though!

Could it be Suburbia (1983)?