Looking for indie superpower movie

Tools    

To start off the movie is very bloody and is about the government hunting people with superpowers I can’t remember the beginning but the ending revolves around this guy creating a fake reality to trick where the location of this boy who can stop time is. There is a woman with super strength trapped in a cave trying to get out and the government launches a missile at a suburb house and blows it up. Would love to watch it again and any insights would be awesome.

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
To start off the movie is very bloody and is about the government hunting people with superpowers I can’t remember the beginning but the ending revolves around this guy creating a fake reality to trick where the location of this boy who can stop time is. There is a woman with super strength trapped in a cave trying to get out and the government launches a missile at a suburb house and blows it up. Would love to watch it again and any insights would be awesome.

Any idea when it might have been released?

When did you watch it?

Do you recall if you watched it on T.V.? What channel?

Was it theater or dvd maybe?

Was it American-made? Foreign with subtitles? Overdub?

I assume live action, but was it animation?

Any other details?

ny idea when it might have been released?
2010-2020

When did you watch it?

Do you recall if you watched it on T.V.? What channel?
Was on a facebook ad showcasing last 20 minutes

Was it theater or dvd maybe?
No Clue
Was it American-made? Foreign with subtitles? Overdub?
It was definitely indie no recognizable actors
I assume live action, but was it animation?
Not Animated
Any other details?
Very Bloody definitely hard R rating

It's not ringing any bells for me. This post in pretty new tho, so maybe someone has seen it and will offer some clues. Keep checking back as people check in at all times of the day.

Good luck finding this one. I'd like to see it myself now!

I believe the movie is called Freaks(2018) I got kinda lucky with a search sorry for bothering

I believe the movie is called Freaks(2018) I got kinda lucky with a search sorry for bothering
Some details, as far as I can remember, were wrong (like they usually are in threads like this), but I'm pretty sure Freaks is indeed the one you're looking for. It's a great film.

Neat! Will check it out now. Thanks for posting the name.

Woah. I just watched the trailer and I HAVE seen this! All That I really remember though is something about ice cream. >=\

Bits of visuals are coming to mind but I guess I should watch it again.