Television Tab

Tools    

I'm really enjoying the new show Up Here. It's a musical romantic comedy about a woman who moves to New York and meets a guy. The problem is that both of them imagine people from their pasts talking (and singing!) to them. Up Here is a really creative, fun and interesting show so far. It's on Hulu or Disney+ depending on the country. Anyone else check it out yet?

Just finished Everyone Else Burns. Not bad, but not great. Made me chuckle a few times. I just expected something more.

Started Obi-Wan Kenobi on Disney+. First episode wasn't all that great but it's only six total so I'll finish it up. The I can move on to something that's gotten loads more positive reviews, Andor.

I don't know if I should quit on Somebody Somewhere. It has it's charms but it's such a shambolic undertaking. Even though it's only the start of the second season it feels like it's been on awhile and they're running out the clock. I don't see it coming back for a third season.

I'm really enjoying the new show Up Here. It's a musical romantic comedy about a woman who moves to New York and meets a guy. The problem is that both of them imagine people from their pasts talking (and singing!) to them. Up Here is a really creative, fun and interesting show so far. It's on Hulu or Disney+ depending on the country. Anyone else check it out yet?
I hate musicals so will pass on this.

BEEF

A pretty cool and fresh Comedy/Drama series on NetFlix.
Looking forward to this. Hope it lives up to its reviews.

Almost gave up on it during the first episode, but decided to stick with it. Turned out to be pretty decent. Interested to see where a second season would take it.

There is literally nothing on Tv I am looking forward too .

Except maybe the Fraiser reboot...but even that I am realistic with, probably be trash lol. But at least I am intrigued about it.

101 Favorite Movies (2019)

Finished up Obi-Wan Kenobi. It was ... okay. But I really liked Andor. It reminded me of how important the Star Wars franchise used to be when I was younger. I do find it hard to believe that some found it slow moving. Maybe the stuff with Mon Mothma. As much of a disconnect as I felt with O-WK, and despite all the new characters, Andor sparked a feeling of nostalgia in me. And that world building?

Anyone watching this excellent show that has been greenlit for a 2nd season? (Not to be confused with the British show with the exact same name.)

Never seen Keri Russell in anything before - she’s excellent. The entire cast is actually & it’s nice to see POC getting prominent roles.

My current obsession is the old 50's TV Western Cheyenne starring Clint Walker. Started watching it on a whim but then Walker's earnest and sincere portrayal of the laconic, wandering, jack-of-all-trades Cheyenne Bodie reeled me in. It was TV's first hour long Western and they filmed 108 episodes over 7 seasons. So far I've watched around 70 and today's was extry good. Villains worthy of hissing and then Whit Bissell himself shows up playing George Custer. It also features a scene where Cheyenne trails the bad guy after losing his gun. In a total dafuq? moment, he sees a hawk kill a white dove and, using the dead bird's feathers, fashions a rudimentary bow and arrow, all while on horseback. I swear to God I thought I was watching a documentary.

Anyone watching this excellent show that has been greenlit for a 2nd season? (Not to be confused with the British show with the exact same name.)

Never seen Keri Russell in anything before - she’s excellent. The entire cast is actually & it’s nice to see POC getting prominent roles.

Oh, she is also in The Americans which is an excellent show about a couple of Soviet spies living in America as Americans. It takes place right before the fall of the Berlin Wall. This is an FX show and is available on HULU.
Another fun watch she is in is a silly comedy called Austenland about a woman who goes to live as if she was a Jane Austen character in a kind of "amusement park." Jennifer Coolidge is in it for extra silliness.

Another

Below Deck Down Under Season 1

+
I love Below Deck. I have seen everyone of them so far. It inspires me to clean my house watching other people clean.

Oh, she is also in The Americans which is an excellent show about a couple of Soviet spies living in America as Americans.
I hated this show. Not too fond of anything I’ve seen her husband in, which included this show.

I’ve seen everything Kendra Wilkinson has been in & enjoyed it. Her latest iteration is as a real estate agent in L.A. episodes are 20 minutes or so & slip down easily.

I’ve seen everything Kendra Wilkinson has been in & enjoyed it.
Really? Everything? I'll admit it, I am surprised.

Her latest iteration is as a real estate agent in L.A. episodes are 20 minutes or so & slip down easily
Must. Not. Make. Joke.....