Pets

Tools    

awhhhhhh my cat does that also its so cute
Can your carer help you take some photos of your two cats? Would love to see them.

Brilliant stuff. Twitter went crazy for the firefighter in the first video. Women were proposing to him online & were trying to find his phone number. Very nice guy & very handsome. Didn’t know he is involved in cycling.

Second video is heart-rending. Can’t even imagine my cat crying in those circumstances. So glad this woman was reunited with her cat.

Bakkie, after 17 years, headed off to the Rainbow Bridge this morning. I'd like to think when he arrived he maybe tried cozying up to Goldie or swatting at Stripey as he walks by. Bummie... eh, if he remembers anything about her he's probably still giving her plenty of space. Bummie would bust you up. Of course there is always the possibility that he's just running around spraying any vertical surface he can back his ass up to. He was the last of Mama Kitty's kitties, loved the other cats even if they didn't love him and was my GF's favorite cat. With this mornings events, ends the crazy cat owner chapter of our lives. We still kind of have 2 cats but they are strays that just hang around. I don't consider them family they're more like squatters.

Bakkie, after 17 years, headed off to the Rainbow Bridge this morning. I'd like to think when he arrived he maybe tried cozying up to Goldie or swatting at Stripey as he walks by. Bummie... eh, if he remembers anything about her he's probably still giving her plenty of space. Bummie would bust you up. Of course there is always the possibility that he's just running around spraying any vertical surface he can back his ass up to. He was the last of Mama Kitty's kitties, loved the other cats even if they didn't love him and was my GF's favorite cat. With this mornings events, ends the crazy cat owner chapter of our lives. We still kind of have 2 cats but they are strays that just hang around. I don't consider them family they're more like squatters.
So sorry for your loss. We have a “crazy cat” too outside who has lost an ear through fighting god knows what. We can’t think of a better name for him than “crazy cat”.

This one is very confident, I like his style.

Today, on sleeping positions.

I've had some cats in my life, they all have died of old age, or are still alive. Despite that, there ain't many that I grow a grand affinity with, but that's just me, I don't grow affinity with most things, I keep a certain distance. Well, I had that affinity with this female cat, I only had anything similar with another cat when I was young, they both unfortunately died, not of old age. People usually tend to say that cats are treacherous, they aren't really, they are just truthful, if you understand their point of view, you know what's coming. All cats are different, completely different, the way they look at the world, the way they walk, the way they react to the environment, all have a unique spirit, their very own meow. They've been, without any romanticization, possibly my greatest teachers, they really know how to live. This cat had a particular sweetness, a relaxed look, a leisurely walk, a look and a breath of tenderness, I remember the touching of her fur and her body moving to meet my hand without the slightest effort. She was to me the representation of how to live in the world, with sensitivity. They say we hate what is like us, and love what we'd like to be, maybe that's why I like her so much.

I've had some cats in my life, they all have died of old age, or are still alive. Despite that, there ain't many that I grow a grand affinity with, but that's just me, I don't grow affinity with most things, I keep a certain distance. Well, I had that affinity with this female cat, I only had anything similar with another cat when I was young, they both unfortunately died, not of old age. People usually tend to say that cats are treacherous, they aren't really, they are just truthful, if you understand their point of view, you know what's coming. All cats are different, completely different, the way they look at the world, the way they walk, the way they react to the environment, all have a unique spirit, their very own meow. They've been, without any romanticization, possibly my greatest teachers, they really know how to live. This cat had a particular sweetness, a relaxed look, a leisurely walk, a look and a breath of tenderness, I remember the touching of her fur and her body moving to meet my hand without the slightest effort. She was to me the representation of how to live in the world, with sensitivity. They say we hate what is like us, and love what we'd like to be, maybe that's why I like her so much.

Stressing out big-time today because my calico is peeing on the floor. No doubt she has another UTI. it’s stressful because it’s murder to get her in the carrier because she is hysterical if her “avenues” in the house are closed off in order to catch her. Can’t deal with it this week, but have an appointment next Thursday. Pray for me.

has anyone had their cat or dog always sits on the tv cabinet front of tv everytime u turn on the tv, my new kitty (loki) he keeps jumping front of tv everytime i game or watch a movie trying to get it when he sees something on tv lol

has anyone had their cat or dog always sits on the tv cabinet front of tv everytime u turn on the tv, my new kitty (loki) he keeps jumping front of tv everytime i game or watch a movie trying to get it when he sees something on tv lol
I have no personal experience of this, but I know a lot of cats do this. Some cats actively mimic what is going on screen.

I have no personal experience of this, but I know a lot of cats do this. Some cats actively mimic what is going on screen.
yea true well he chases things that move around on the tv espcially when i game aswell

A system of cells interlinked
So sorry to hear this.

RIP Malcolm

The Adventure Starts Here!
Yeah, 13. Been getting up there, but it happened pretty quick, he seemed close to normal just over a month ago.
Sadness. Both your cats = so friendly (considering they really didn't know me all that well). Hugs to you guys, and to Fezzik!

“Sugar is the most important thing in my life…”
What a cat with such a warm, expressive face. Happy for you that you got to share his life.