"Guess the movie from the Screenshot" game

Tools    

That elusive hide-and-seek cow is at it again
Well, if posts were sorted by alphabetical user name, you for sure would have gotten that in time. maybe ping @Yoda for a site code request? oh, looks I pinged him already. Yay!!

o. O

"Ever try to forcibly pin down a house cat? It's not easy." - Captain Steel

"I just can't get pass sticking a finger up a dog's butt." - John Dumbear

NEXT...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Fandango (1985)

Fandango
1985, Written and Directed by Kevin Reynolds. Starring Kevin Costner, Judd Nelson, Sam Robards, Chuck Bush, and Suzy Amis with Brian Cesak, Marvin J. McIntire, Glenne Headley, Stanley Grover, Jane Johnson, Elizabeth Daily, and Pepe Serna.

High-Rise

The Hot Spot

Open floor

The Hot Spot
1990, Dennis Hopper. Screenplay by Charles Williams & Nona Tyson adapted from Williams' novel Hell Hath No Fury. Starring Don Johnson, Virginia Madsen, and Jennifer Connelly with William Sadler, Charles Martin Smith, Jerry Hardin, Barry Corbin, Leon Rippy, and Jack Nance.

No clue

Papillon