Movies that will go best while having Ramen Noodles?

Tools    

Hey!
I know this is a childish question but is there any movie which I will enjoy while having Ramen noodles.

Waiting for the movies ;-)

Thank You

Tampopo

A Woman, a Gun, and a Noodle Shop

The Good, the Bad, and the Weird
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

Sir, the answer must be your favorite film, for the consumption of ramen noodles should have no theoretical effect on your enjoyment.

This does remind me of the time some friends of mine suggested we do a giant Godfather marathon and make spaghetti, and then most of them talked through the movie and got sleepy and we never even made it to the second film. And I realized the whole idea was just to a) eat spaghetti and b) say we did the thing, and nobody but me was particularly interested in just watching the actual films.

Except for one girl there, she was kind of annoyed by how it played out, too.

I married her.

Once Upon a Time in America

Not a childish question at all! In fact, there are plenty of movies that would pair perfectly with a bowl of delicious ramen noodles. Some great options might include any of the classic Studio Ghibli films like Spirited Away or My Neighbor Totoro, the action-packed Kill Bill series, or the comedy-drama The Ramen Girl. Of course, if you're in the mood for something a little more lighthearted, you could always go for a classic like The Princess Bride or The Goonies. Whatever you choose, I hope you enjoy your noodles and your movie!

Sir, the answer must be your favorite film, for the consumption of ramen noodles should have no theoretical effect on your enjoyment.

This does remind me of the time some friends of mine suggested we do a giant Godfather marathon and make spaghetti, and then most of them talked through the movie and got sleepy and we never even made it to the second film. And I realized the whole idea was just to a) eat spaghetti and b) say we did the thing, and nobody but me was particularly interested in just watching the actual films.

Except for one girl there, she was kind of annoyed by how it played out, too.

I married her.
I love your origin story!

Any of the Toho giant monster movies. Like Godzilla.

I remember the film being pretty forgettable, but that scene is etched into my head.
I remember it because I saw it at the drive in as a kid. At age 5 it was horrifying.

Maybe for dinner in Lexington?

Karate kid

Suzume