No plebeians allowed! - Mr Minio's honest music thread

Tools    

The trick is not minding
I don’t think Minio is a bad person or however you want to frame him. He’s passionate about films, and sometimes he should temper his responses and reactions, but I do think he means well. Most of the time.

I don’t take many of his ramblings about plebes seriously, especially when you recognize them for what they are often enough. He isn’t even an enigma to me. I’ve seen his type before. When you recognize his isn’t anything different from any number of posters you’ve seen on the net (or even in real life),other than a penchant for somewhat (purposely) pretentious postings, you kind of accept him for what he is.

TL,DR: Minio is a decent plebe who desperately wants to be more and so challenges himself, and others, to be more.

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Minio is a decent plebe
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I don’t think Minio is a bad person or however you want to frame him. He’s passionate about films, and sometimes he should temper his responses and reactions, but I do think he means well. Most of the time.

I don’t take many of his ramblings about plebes seriously, especially when you recognize them for what they are often enough. He isn’t even an enigma to me. I’ve seen his type before. When you recognize his isn’t anything different from any number of posters you’ve seen on the net (or even in real life),other than a penchant for somewhat (purposely) pretentious postings, you kind of accept him for what he is.

TL,DR: Minio is a decent plebe who desperately wants to be more and so challenges himself, and others, to be more.
I would agree.

I think I fall into the norm pretty well in some ways. It's just that these aspects have little to do with art, and art is what I mostly post about here anyway.

@GulfportDoc

Ha! Great picture featuring the Trout Mask Replica album cover with Captain Beefheart and The Magic Band from 1969!...

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Bro, the "song you're listening to now" thread is this way ->

Anyway, the stuff you posted is generic post-rock. Listenable but nothing special. This basically describes the whole genre. I mean, you have Godspeed You Black Emperor!, what else do you need?