What is the most exhilarating movie ever made?

Tools    

What ONE film excited you the most?
What made your heart rate go up?
What film made you think "This Is Cinema!"?
Your adrenaline explode?
Your mouth open wide?
Your ears throb.
What film made your eyes feel funny because you couldn't take them off the screen?
What film made you so excited that you told everyone about it as soon as you possibly could?

Lost and Found starring David Spade.

Just kidding. It's nice to see a thread like this since I find that "boring" thread really depressing.

But seriously, I've got three letters for you (or is it one?): RRR.

Difficult question, but here's my current answer:

Parasite
The Toxic Avenger (still my go to so-bad-it's-good film)
The Wild Bunch

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
What ONE film excited you the most? What made your heart rate go up?
I can't post it here. It's too profane and Yoda would ban me.
What film made you think "This Is Cinema!"?
操他妈的电影 aka F*ck Cinema, I guess.
Your adrenaline explode?
James Benning's Ten Skies.
Your mouth open wide?
Any film with Joey Wong but only in scenes she's on the screen.
My God, My God, Why Hast Thou Forsaken Me?

What film made your eyes feel funny because you couldn't take them off the screen?

What film made you so excited that you told everyone about it as soon as you possibly could?
None. If it really made me so excited, I have to keep it a secret from everyone.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Raiders of the Lost Ark

Wait! I thought of one Jaws. When I seen that first run at the theaters it was exciting, heart pounding.

Doesn't hold a candle to the one with Michael Cain.

Ghouls, vampires, werewolves... let's party.
It's subjective and it's hard to know which of the movies I like is exhilarating. I guess the one movie that comes to mind that makes me happy is There's Something About Mary.

The movies that make my pulse increase the most are action thrillers where characters do the wrong things in a pinch of danger. Don't do that! You know what I mean? Intense high stakes and the monster is around the corner, dumbass says hey lets go in there.

Difficult question, but here's my current answer:

Parasite
The Toxic Avenger (still my go to so-bad-it's-good film)
The Wild Bunch

I'll second Parasite...that film left me limp.

It's always difficult to separate the overall movie experience from the movie itself.

I'm sure many people have had a bad time at a great movie due to whatever variables of reality were occurring... such as how you felt physically, emotionally or mentally, who you were with, what the rest of the audience was like, etc. The personal experience (if negative) may forever influence the way one views the film.

Conversely, a great time at the theater (or in front of a screen) may make even a mediocre film seem great to the memory.

I've talked about the first time I saw Star Trek The Motion Picture (1979) which by far has its detractors.

For me it was the first movie I ever went to see with a friend without an adult chaperone on a weekend night just before the holidays (that fact itself set the evening off as one of freewheeling independence & excitement). We were going to see a film created from a TV series (which, at the time, was virtually unprecedented). We were going to see a big budget, sci-fi film with special effects on the big screen! And we were seeing the reunion of the original crew which defied the odds since the TV show had initially been a cancelled, old series, but was now resuscitated, at first by fan letters, and ultimately given new life in motion pictures (another unprecedented factor which added to the whole experience being an almost "historical" event no matter how good or bad the movie turned out to be)!

Although the film may not have been as exciting as I felt it was the first time I saw it, the excitement I felt at that time got attached to my memory of the movie - which is why it's in my list of favorites even after I've read the opinions of others about how "dull," "dreary," and "painfully drawn out" it was. And when I see it again, it brings back memories & feelings of youth and good times.

So, in the end, I'll say one of the most exhilarating movies ever made (to me anyway) is Die Hard!