The MoFo Personal Pictures Thread

Tools    

Society ennobler, last seen in Medici's Florence
I had a good day at the local vinyl records bazaar last weekend, finding these valuable singles of the 80's for my collection.
Еh! It is so expensive to be a collector. The nasty traders try to pump all out of you.

How much did you pay for Poison, @mrblond? I have that. My niece wanted to go in HMV a few months ago and I went with her as I was curious as to wth they actually sell in there these days. I found vinyl albums I have at home going for £30+.

How much did you pay for Poison, @mrblond? I have that. My niece wanted to go in HMV a few months ago and I went with her as I was curious as to wth they actually sell in there these days. I found vinyl albums I have at home going for £30+.
I suppose, £30+ is the price of the new re-releases. They are about the same price here and can't be other way. Anyway, I'm not interested in these.
I collect the original releases of their time. The price of the old stuff at the local meetings and collectors clubs vary mostly from £7 to £25 for LPs and from £2.50 to £7.50 for 7" singles.
For this 7" Poison single, I've paid about £5 (translated to your money). The trader wanted £7-£8 for each of these singles. I wanted to buy them for £3.50 each.
After a short bargain fight, we made a deal for £5 per item if I take more of them.

Spent the whole last week in my home town because of the traditional spring fair.
Plenty of food and drinks... Some of the most famous artists in the country performed every evening on the stage.

The Mascot of the fair:

Aerial night view of the Amusement segment:

NY Times had a recent article about the value of vinyl these days. Lots of money to be made by selling one’s collection. Made me wonder if I have anything valuable. We have a lot of vinyl.

I had a good day at the local vinyl records bazaar last weekend, finding these valuable singles of the 80's for my collection.
Еh! It is so expensive to be a collector. The nasty traders try to pump all out of you.

Ooh, Whitesnake! David Coverdale was so hot.

Hello everyone,
A lot has happened since I posted a picture or made an update. I recently (5 months ago) seperated from Devorah and we are going through a divorce currently. I wil not go into the reasons why, but it is certainly the bet for us both.

Dev did have weight loss surgery and lost over 200 lbs in about a year. She did amazing at losing the weight and in keeping it off. I am very proud and happy for her.

I myself have lost a llittle over 100 lbs and I weigh 220 lbs now and I was at 325 lbs in Febuary 2023. I was able to do this by eating healthy, drinking lots of water, eating low carbs, and exercise.

I have recently started dating (dating sucks these days).again and have found a reelly great woman. She is a nurse and has a big heart. I am very grateful to have her in my life.

Dev and I right before we seperated.

My girlfriend Jill

Jill and I

Me wearing a suit that has been too small for a long time.

Most recent picture of me - this was taken on Monday 11/13/2023

Thanks all.

Hello everyone,
A lot has happened since I posted a picture or made an update. I recently (5 months ago) seperated from Devorah and we are going through a divorce currently. I wil not go into the reasons why, but it is certainly the bet for us both.

Dev did have weight loss surgery and lost over 200 lbs in about a year. She did amazing at losing the weight and in keeping it off. I am very proud and happy for her.

I myself have lost a llittle over 100 lbs and I weigh 220 lbs now and I was at 325 lbs in Febuary 2023. I was able to do this by eating healthy, drinking lots of water, eating low carbs, and exercise.

I have recently started dating (dating sucks these days).again and have found a reelly great woman. She is a nurse and has a big heart. I am very grateful to have her in my life.

Dev and I right before we seperated.

My girlfriend Jill

Jill and I

Me wearing a suit that has been too small for a long time.

Most recent picture of me - this was taken on Monday 11/13/2023

Thanks all.
Good to hear from you again & you look great.

End of October into the first week of November my wife and I took a week-long trip to Italy, celebrating her birthday and our wedding anniversary. Here are some pictures from the journey, which as you will see was amazingly beautiful.

We landed in Rome and were there for three days and nights...

"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

In Rome we rented a car and headed to the Amalfi Coast. First we stopped in Naples for lunch, one of only two rainy days...

And then on to Sorrento, our home base for the rest of the trip. This first one is the view from our hotel...

A system of cells interlinked
Fantastic pictures of fantastic people hanging out in breathtaking places!