2023 MoFo Fantasy Baseball: Season and Trades

Tools    

Theres a place to talk baseball, and a place to do business. This place is for baseball business.

Somebody please tell Daniel the coach of the Cobb County Corncobs I'm interested in Jason Adam. He was the only Ray I was interested in getting this year, and because of my absence I could not. I dont think Daniel posts here but is a friend of a friend. Ill send him an email too.

Yeah fire an email or just send an offer straight-out, Dan's easy to talk to/cool about that stuff. If you use Discord he checks that all the time. And I can pass whatever along, he'd probably be fine with you having his email or number if it comes to that.

Yeah fire an email or just send an offer straight-out, Dan's easy to talk to/cool about that stuff. If you use Discord he checks that all the time. And I can pass whatever along, he'd probably be fine with you having his email or number if it comes to that.
Cool, yeah I sent him an email thru Yahoo already. Dont know if he checks his Yahoo email, I dont. I just asked him what he needed and hopefully I can provide a fair offer.

My first No.

I joined a $20 general public money league on Yahoo, draft is 10pm tonight. Never did a baseball money league before. I did with Football here and it went badly. Curious if my competitors will be like the general public I go up against in Mock Drafts. Boy I sure hope so.

I think at low stakes it's probably not DRAMATICALLY different. I'd guess a bit tougher than average. And fewer owners who just sort of check out, at least until really late in the year.

Let us know how it goes, I'm curious.

Tongo any interest in Springs?
@mikeython1 Im really stacked on pitching, but we can talk and find out if theres a possible fit.

Look at this team I drafted in the pay league last night...

The Big Wiggle

C Realmuto
1B CJ Cron
2B Altuve
3B Justin Turner
SS X. Bogaerts
OF Judge
OF Hannigan
OF Oscar Gonzalez
UT Josh Bell
UT JD Martinez

Starters are Cole, Rodon, Zack Wheeler, Mikolas, Maeda, Luis Garcia, and Wesneski.

Closers are A. Diaz, Barlow, Fairbanks/Jason Adam,and I grabbed Minter to help with Ks and ERA.

I took a page out of mikeythons Championship season and avoided Stolen Bases to ensure power. Mikey truly dominated that season and it was roto too.

To anyone needing a strong Starter I'm putting Zack Wheeler on the block. Need some equally strong offense, I'm not gouging or selling on the cheap, just want a fair deal for both sides.

I hope you are not mad about my comments about the size of your staff.

No, it matches the size of my ego.

I just looked at your team. I'm assuming thats why you have such a small pitching staff.

But yes, this is correct.

And it is done.

Nice doing business with ya Tim.
Good luck! I accepted this trade in between finishing a 5k and running cool-down miles while I was changing my shoes lol

I saw you'd sent the offer, overall like Wheeler more than Reynolds, so accepted ASAP before you changed your mind haha

I just looked at your team. I'm assuming thats why you have such a small pitching staff.
"Edwin Diaz went down during the celebration. He seems to be grabbing at his right knee and is receiving medical attention near the mound."

Well, guys, it's been fun.

"Edwin Diaz went down during the celebration. He seems to be grabbing at his right knee and is receiving medical attention near the mound."

Well, guys, it's been fun.

Likely out for the season. Man.