What is your favourite Arnold Schwarzenegger movie?

Tools    

It would have to be The Terminator. Once he'd done that, created his own stereotype, and has never really done anything to break out of that, it seemed like that's all she wrote. It's obviously been a good ride to the bank, and most of the movies he plays in have had their own kind of success, but none of it seems to go beyond the cartoon version of Arnold.

I mainline Windex and horse tranquilizer
Predator, baby.

"Stick around!"

Tomato Necromancy - now with Vitamin R!
https://www.movieforums.com/communit...ad.php?t=65140

The Long Goodye
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra

My favorite movie with Arnold is probably The Terminator.

My favorite "Arnold Schwarzenegger" movie, however, would probably be Conan or Predator.

Frankly, I am shocked and dismayed at the lack of representation of the Cimmerian.

The doors of wisdom are never shut. - 'Socrates'
So many gems of his to pick. Id say Predator or T2 is the top spot.
Did you know that in the 1980s movie PREDATOR the titular character was not originally portrayed by Kevin Peter Hall. It was in fact Jean-Claude Van Damme donning a much more insect inspired full body suit before he left the production which then led to the recasting and redesigning of the famous hunter.

Make a better place
Commando
at least the way I remember it

Maggie and Aftermath won't get love, but probably represent the best job he has done in terms of the craft of acting (and not his charisma as a life-sized action figure).

The truth is in here
Yeah, he did a wonderful job in Maggie. It proved how underestimated he's been as an actor. I would love to see him do these serious roles more often, but just getting a rare glimpse is exciting as it is.

Terminator 2 for me.