Noir
35.09%
20 votes
Musicals
22.81%
13 votes
Romance
57 votes. You may not vote on this poll

Wasn't a real consensus on even what should go in this poll, so I had to make some unilateral decisions about what to add/not add. Sorry if that disappoints anyone, but, well, someone had to be.

Note: I'm making it possible for people to select MULTIPLE options here. I would strongly encourage everyone to select all the ones they like, regardless of preference order, or barring that, all the ones they would definitely participate in. I think this is a necessity when we get into four or more options, otherwise the "winner" usually has a plurality and not a majority, which means the majority of people end up feeling disappointed.

Done! I have a strong preference for "Noir", but wouldn't mind doing any of the others; especially Musicals or War.

Voted for Noir and got sent to Charlies Angels II thread
I voted for musicals, but also got redirected to the Charlie's Angels thread.
Same, but when I hit "Back", it had already registered my vote.

I voted Romance. It's the only one I would definitely participate in. My participation in the others would depend on which films are eligible, since I have no desire to explore the Musicals, Noir, or War genres.

I voted Romance. It's the only one I would definitely participate in. My participation in the others would depend on which films are eligible, since I have no desire to explore the Musicals, Noir, or War genres.
This.

I'm going to participate and have a good time no matter which option wins. I prefer musicals though. Musicals make you sing and dance. And singing and dancing makes you happy. Therefore, a vote for musicals is a vote for happiness.

I'd vote for all four choices because I think they all would be worthy....of course voting for all four would make my vote useless. Not sure how to vote then. Is there a way to see the polls results without voting?

I'd vote for all four choices because I think they all would be worthy....of course voting for all four would make my vote useless. Not sure how to vote then. Is there a way to see the polls results without voting?
Noir is leading with 5 votes.. War and Musicals have 4 and Romance has 3 votes..

Vote for musicals and I'll give you a slice of my pizza.

War has my vote, Noir would be a second option

Would'nt participate in Musicals, and probably romance neither

The truth is in here
I don't see myself participating if Noir wins. I like the ones I've seen, but even if Neo-Noir is included I'm not sure I would reach 25

The trick is not minding
Could we please get someone volunteering host??? I'd like to know the criteria for Noir movie inclusions and exclusions.
Someone will probably volunteer once the genre has been selected for the countdown.

Voted for Noir and Musicals, but I can do any of these, obviously.
Still redirected to Charlie Angels 2 thread with oh makes this even funnier. It’s like Honeykid hacked this site to remind us of the greatness that is Drew Barrymore in a last ditch effort to add “Films starting Drew Barrymore’” to the countdown poll.

Could we please get someone volunteering host??? I'd like to know the criteria for Noir movie inclusions and exclusions.
I would assume that would take place after we know what the countdown will be about. At least I would like to know that before volunteering. And *if* Noir does win, I suppose the preliminary thread will deal with the criteria, inclusions/exclusions, etc.

I would assume that would take place after we know what the countdown will be about. At least I would like to know that before volunteering. And *if* Noir does win, I suppose the preliminary thread will deal with the criteria, inclusions/exclusions, etc.
That makes sense of course. I just don't know what to base my vote on?