Is There A Better Voyeuristic Movie Than "Peeping Tom"

Tools    

Please Quote/Tag Or I'll Miss Your Responses
Movies are voyeuristic by nature, but when you watch something like "Peeping Tom", it's twice as good. Another good thing is that you can experience all that, without getting into trouble

(Especially when it's a great movie and you feel a part of it!)

But by all means, if you know a better one, please post. Thanks!

The Voyeur directed by Tinto Brass.

I can't post the trailer here because @Yoda would delete it.

What about Psycho?
As far as Hitchcock goes, I think Rear Window is more concerned with the subject than Psycho.

Well I don't think this threads gonna' come up with any better ones particularly, but just to list all the ones in the genre one knows.

So getting in first with A Short Film About Love (1988).

Well I don't think this threads gonna' come up with any better ones particularly, but just to list all the ones in the genre one knows.

So getting in first with A Short Film About Love (1988).
That's a great choice. Kieslowski was a master at intimacy.

Hitchcock was fascinated by Voyeurism and spying as Rear Window shows. The Lives of Others is a must see. Also:

Hidden (Haneke)
Following (Nolan)
Red Road (Arnold)
Lost Highway (Lynch)

Unfortunately as good as Peeping Tom is, it basically destroyed Powell and Pressburger's careers as the world just wasn't ready for it's boundary pushing greatness.

Well, I made a very interesting film with you in it last night. It's amazing what you can access in another person's electronics. So many cameras on our devices these days. So many little windows. And with so intimate a view. Now, I don't want to be rude, but you now have 24 hours to give me one million Bit-Coin Dollar Units converted into Apple-Play gift cards from Walgreens or I shall release this film to your loved ones and an independent film festival of my choosing (just as soon as I can figure out how to use Adobe After-Effects). Either that, or I want 1,000 game tokens redeemable at Chuck-E-Cheese. The clock is ticking.

The truth is in here
I love Peeping Tom, and would put it as one of the best of the genre. With that being said, Rear Window and Blow Out.

And if Eyes Wide Shut counts, I think it's equal in quality.

"Tell Me. Do You Bleed? You Will."

(Especially when it's a great movie and you feel a part of it!)
You just described my exact relationship with Silence of the Lambs.

The Hollow Man

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Another good thing is that you can experience all that, without getting into trouble
I always knew you were a perv!
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

I see the director of Peeping Tom, Michael Powell, although he lived to 1990, didn't seem to make many films after 1960. He made "Age of Consent" in 1969 -- which sounds more provocative than it is, given that the "girl" in the plot having a "relationship" with James Mason (always good at playing a creep) was played by actress Helen Mirren, age 24 at the time -- though young enough looking to suggest a teenager?

This might be interesting. Michael Powell directed "The Boy Who Turned Yellow" in 1972.

"On his way home a boy turns yellow, a strange adventure ensues as he looks for his pet mouse in the Tower of London and runs into an alien."