Documentaries On Cults?

Tools    

I never could get the hang of Thursdays.
I watched one on Netflix called Keep Sweet Pray and Obey (or something like that). It's in episodes rather than a movie. Some horrifying stuff but very interesting documentary.

A system of cells interlinked
Will second the stuff covering the NXIVM cult, which is pretty bizarre shit. I think I got more out of Seduced than I did The Vow, even though Seduced is about half the amount of episodes.

The Pez Outlaw (2022)

This is a highly enjoyable, very well done, and stranger than fiction documentary directed by Bryan and Amy Storkel.

Steve Glew is an old Hippie dropout living in the country, when he stumbles of the idea of acquiring valuable Pez candy dispensers and getting involved in selling to the Pez collector community.

He discovers a way to obtain loads of rare ones from a factory in Europe, which allows him to make huge profits for he and his wife.

Things go great until a Pez corporate officer decides to fight Steve Glew. You won't believe how this story unfolds.

Available on Netflix and presumably other streaming sources.

Doc's rating: 8/10

[Whoops! I mistook this thread for the general documentaries thread. I'll try to re-post it there...]
Attachments
Click image for larger version

Name:	Pez Outlaw.jpeg
Views:	128
Size:	17.3 KB
ID:	91420