Search by screenshot possibly western or asian drama

Tools    

Does anyone know where this scene is from or can name the actress?

A system of cells interlinked
@Mr Minio?

Sorry if I'm rude but I'm right
Dunno.

I'd bet a Hong Kong martial arts film.

But knowing my luck it's probably a Chinese historical drama.

The actress looks a little bit like Rosamund Kwan, but I don't think it's her.
Look, I'm not judging you - after all, I'm posting here myself, but maybe, just maybe, if you spent less time here and more time watching films, maybe, and I stress, maybe your taste would be of some value. Just a thought, ya know.

Dunno.

I'd bet a Hong Kong martial arts film.

But knowing my luck it's probably a Chinese historical drama.

The actress looks a little bit like Rosamund Kwan, but I don't think it's her.

Welp, thx for the guess anyway. At least I have a filmography to search now.

Welp, thx for the guess anyway. At least I have a filmography to search now.
I already did, it's not her. I went through Chinese search engines, clicking on shady links and risking getting a Chinese girlfriend (well, at least that's what they're saying, but yes, YES, please), and turns out my hunch that it was a Chinese historical drama was right.

BINGO!!!

Actress: 刘一含 (Yihan Liu)

Drama: 千里雷声万里闪 (No English title)

IMDb link: https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9296868/

It's even on YouTube if you speak Chinese:

And if you don't...

Well, more pictures of her as a consolation prize:

Oh, and it took many searches, but the final search phrase was "liu yihan gag" in Chinese. xD

But where's my Chinese girlfriend?

I already did, it's not her. I went through Chinese search engines, clicking on shady links and risking getting a Chinese girlfriend (well, at least that's what they're saying, but yes, YES, please), and turns out my hunch that it was a Chinese historical drama was right.

Damn, I feel deeply grateful by what you have done for me. Been kinda restless about it the past days. I am sure you know the feeling.

Damn, I feel deeply grateful by what you have done for me. Been kinda restless about it the past days. I am sure you know the feeling.
Sure thing. I did my deal of searching by images and videos in the past, and it's always super annoying when Google returns absolutely nothing. Good thing there are other ways.

Sure thing. I did my deal of searching by images and videos in the past, and it's always super annoying when Google returns absolutely nothing. Good thing there are other ways.

Yeah, reverse image search was a dead end from google to baidu. Only spat out results about her scarf.