Whats the weather like today where you live?

Tools    

I have survived a four-minute dog walk (supposed to be longer but aborted due to some of the most insane and unpleasantly cold winds I've ever experienced for more than a few seconds at a time), after which, emboldened, I ventured to the grocery store. We're all stocked up now.

We'll probably have another four-minute dog walk just before dark, but after that we're gonna be indoors for the next 24 hours or so and only out briefly after that until probably like Tuesday.
If I can get through tomorrow, I might be okay.

Is it me or did the falling snow disappear here?

-4F and windy here in Ohio, perfect weather to hunker down and catch up on my reading/movies.

The Adventure Starts Here!
I'm back from the grocery store run. I chose the little grocery store here in town, which is a half mile away on flat roads, no hills. Roads are a MESS but at least I didn't slip or slide on that short trip. The parking lot was PACKED. But I was on a mission, and I knew what I wanted and nabbed it. Was in and out of the store in a half hour, including checkout time. Even went past the post office to dump a few stray cards in the outside slot. (Yoda, one of the cards was yours!)

I'm glad to be back inside without needing to go anywhere for the next few days till it warms up again.

-4F and windy here in Ohio, perfect weather to hunker down and catch up on my reading/movies.
Holy crap, that’s cold!

I don’t want to complain too much because northern Connecticut was not windy yesterday. No snow forecast either. But the temps were brutal.

13 people at least died in NYS.

The conditions in the northern states are terrifying. People stranded in their cars for hours. One guy trapped in his car in Buffalo for 24 hours with 4 small children in his car. They survived.

55 today. Fifties for next week with even 63 on Wednesday predicted. A welcome change.

I cannot in all sincerity complain about December’s weather here in Connecticut though I found it to be quite brutal as I hate being cold. We had minor snow once & a lot of rain. But nothing life-threatening like upstate New York, e.g. And now I just turned off our heat for a while & even cracked open a single window to get rid of some Covid germs.

Northern Connecticut had its first snow this year yesterday, but it was all over in the p.m. We have had a ton of rain in the past weeks.

Temp today is 52 F & I was over-heating on my daily walk.

It snowed a little bit today, it melts as long as it touches the ground. So it won't snow outside, but I don't like this weather, so I'll stay home.

Pissing down all morning & now it’s snowing for the next few hours. It’s very wet, but there may be some accumulation. #isitAugustyet?

It's minus 17 degrees Celsius, but the wind makes it feel closer to minus 26! Brrrrr!
And today is my first day back at the office after over 2 years of working at home.

Horribly cold. Wind chills below zero.
"Film is a disease. When it infects your bloodstream it takes over as the number one hormone. It bosses the enzymes, directs the pineal gland, plays Iago to your psyche. As with heroin, the antidote to Film is more Film." - Frank Capra